facebook

to all the PNMS

by: rho gam

Okay, I wanted to make it clear for each and every PNM this upcoming fall to honestly not take anything on this site seriously. You need to go into recruitment with an open mind and not have any dumb preconceived notions that aren't even true (DZ's take all the leftovers, all AGD's just party and drink, Theta is super catty and mean to each other, etc). Each sorority will have pretty girls and average looking girls. Some girls try harder academically than other girls in each sorority. I just highly recommend staying off this site/or at least take each comment with a grain of salt. Most of it is BS or self-ranks, and that does no good for you. Go to each day of recruitment excited and follow what feels right. Each sisterhood is wonderful and different, and it's just up to you to find which sisterhood you feel right in.

Plus, it's actually hilarious how people are ranking the FOUR sororities here. I have an older sister going to Alabama (which has the largest Greek life in the country I believe), and Greek life here is NOTHING compared to a place like that. Plus, there are no rivalries here. Each CPC sorority supports each other and there's nothing but love for each chapter on campus. So also don't tear any sorority down, that's just so petty.

I know recruitment is almost over, but just remember to have fun ladies!

Posted By: rho gam
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Support   

^^^PNMs, take this advice! This is the next four years of your life and important ones at that. As an alum of UTD and one of these sororities, I joined the sorority I felt most as home with. This sorority wasn’t the “hottest” or whatever, but it was the best decision I made. It might be easy to just go with one based on “rep” or “being popular”, but all of those things fade and change. Pick the sorority that clicked with you and your because you’ll be spending the next four years with these girls!

By: Support
#2  by: Bama   

Roll tide MAKEUTDGREEKLIFEFRATERNAL

By: Bama
#3  by: and...   

Also make the most of the invitations you receive. You may not get what you wanted. But if they invite you they saw something they connected with in you. Be open to forming new connections and new opinions every day.

By: and...
by: 100Sep 7, 2020 12:35:15 AM

PREACH!!!! A lot of PNMs don't realize this

By: 100
by: yesSep 7, 2020 11:46:06 AM

this is important!

By: yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.