facebook

actual rankings, no argument

by: true rankings

i wish tiers didn't exist in greek life but they do. here they are for real, no argument

1. Theta: smart girls, really involved, but also don't talk to anyone who is not a theta. pretentious in that sense and they keep internal drama on the low, which i respect
2. Tri Delta: used to be top house, fell off the last 2 years and moving even lower after sisters started bashing each other on social media. sisterhood is at an all time low, can see them being #3 or #4 soon
3. AGD: had some internal drama the last year, bad thing is some old members decided to go public about it. good campus presence though and from what i can tell sisterhood seems tight
4. DZ: really nice girls, but their awkward girls outweigh the not awkward ones. really good GPA though, and I hope they come up soon because they have a lot of potential

Posted By: true rankings
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yes   

finally a true ranking

By: yes
#2  by: rah rah   

I was about to say at the other ranking since when is AGD last

By: rah rah
by: rahrawdawgmybroSep 6, 2020 6:24:56 PM

nickname says it all

By: rahrawdawgmybro
#3  by: theta dawg   

theta's come up and takeover of tri delt as #1 was truly impressive. they had horrible retention just 2-3 years ago

By: theta dawg
#4  by: yes   

yes 10000000000000000%

By: yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.