facebook

the frats pt. ii

by: Thru My Eyes

Chi Phi: Boy, how the mighty have fallen. Chi Phi used to be the biggest fraternity this campus has seen with 60-80 dudes at any time. They had great involvement on campus, great academics, and good enough parties. They also had a mixture of frat guys and guys who wouldn't get in other places. This worked well at UTD. Then they became really consumed with being taken more "seriously." They overreached and got caught hazing. Now the future is uncertain, but a rebuild is guaranteed. Trending: Down.

FIJI: When I came on this fraternity was super small but really close to my sorority. They eventually got redemption classes in fall 13 and 14. They have great campus involvement, brotherhood etc but still struggle with partying consistently well. Parties are mediocre at best besides Islander. A core of popular guys and a lot of nobodies. They're a lot of girls' second favorites though, so I expect more in the future. Trending: Up

Posted By: Thru My Eyes
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.