facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: real answer   

There are 3 groups that all have fantastic members. They are diverse and each have their good and bad, but mostly good. Everyone will have something good or bad to say depending on who they are friends with, dated, etc., so it is best to figure it out for yourself and ignore all the crap other people are saying. Stereotyping the groups is ridiculous as they all have athletes, partiers, quiet types, scholars, etc. Be yourself and find out which group best fits who you are.

By: real answer
#2  by: Betsy   

We don't really have tiers since there's only 3 sororities. I'd say, I see AGDs around a lot. They are a great bunch of girls. You see random Thetas sometimes but they're not quite as friendly. Tri Delta are very nice but they can be quite awkward.

By: Betsy
#3  by: I think...   

I think as UTD grows, perhaps another sorority will start up there. If the campus grows to at least 21,000 students, then more sororities will develop and there will be a lot more competition. Many of the girls in these sororities probably wouldn't even get in one at UT, Tech, OU etc... So, the sororities that are here, probably take just about anyone they can.

By: I think...
#4  by: Justposting   

Theta is easily the best chapter on campus. They've won chapter of the year multiple years in a row and have the nicest and classiest members. TriDelts used to keep to themselves but they're involved on campus and quite smart. AGDs like to party but they're getting better as well. I'd rank Theta, Tridelt, AGD.

By: Justposting

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.