facebook

sorority reputations

by: Future Moc

I'm a legacy and I hear my moms sorority has a bad reputation at UTC. So what are the reputations of each house?

Posted By: Future Moc
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Moc   

Being a legacy doesn't mean much anymore. Chi O cut several legacies the last few years, and I'm sure others have too. Just know for a fact they have. Honestly, good girls in EVERY sorority and questionable girls too. Go through with an open mind. Good luck!

By: Moc
#2  by: FYI...   

Even if you are a legacy, YOU may not be wanted. You "hear" they have a bad reputation, but why don't you wait and see for yourself!

By: FYI...
#3  by: Utcsenior    

All being a legacy means is that they have to invite you back to the 2nd day of rush, it gives you a second chance to leave an impression and that's it. As far as reps go, long story short is that top 3 are Adpi, sigma kappa and chi o. Chi o doesn't have the same rep at Utc as it does at most schools, known for being a bit boring, good grades and snobby. Adpi is laid back and is very popular. Sigma kappa is known for hot girls but have had hazing allegations that make it hard for them to keep girls and have been letting anyone in lately.

For bottom/middle tier go DZ they are fine just not popular. KD and Gphi are the only ones with actual bad reps.

By: Utcsenior
#4  by: Annabell Daken   

Ur mom probably sucked some phi zeta delta peen.

By: Annabell Daken

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.