facebook

attention all pnms

by: listen

Please delete everything that this entire website says from your memory. It is simply a forum where people take advantage of being anonymous and use that to bash every sorority/fraternity. I won't say everything is false, but it's completely unfair for anyone to go through recruitment/rush with their heart set on any one group because of what they read on this website (which is mostly opinion based). Give EVERYONE a chance, because that sisterhood or brotherhood might be your home and give you the absolute best four (or five) years of your life. You'll have a much better chance of finding the RIGHT group for you if you just exit out of this page immediately. Also, as a sorority sister here, I can tell you that it's incredibly annoying to sit and try to converse with a girl who's rolling her eyes and being standoffish because she "knows" which sorority she's already going to (fyi, you don't). The same goes for every chapter. So, have a wonderful summer, and maybe I'll see you during recruitment in August. :)

Posted By: listen
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: 2muchbooty   

Oh my god thank you. I couldn't agree with you anymore. I know I looked at this site when I was going through recruitment, and it really ruined a lot for me because I saw how catty everyone was to everyone else.

By: 2muchbooty
#2  by: !   

Couldn't agree more!

By: !

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.