facebook

Recruitment 2021

by: Charlie5

Thoughts on recruitment so far-what is the vibe you are getting for each house? Good luck!

Posted By: Charlie5
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Nikki   

All ive heard is that NO one wanted alpha gam bc they arent interesting in the slightest.

By: Nikki
by: AnnaAug 15, 2021 9:51:38 PM

That's not true because I had 2 friends that preffed them. Sounds like you got dropped from all of them Nikki-let me guess, you wanted Sigma Kappa because you thought they were top tier? So shallow-

By: Anna
by: NikkiAug 16, 2021 8:19:04 AM

Seems you must be an alpha gam then bc its true. No one wanted them and they were begging ppl to take bids. A lot of ppl also dropped. Your comment exposed that you think sigma kappa are the pretty girls and honestly youre right they are and everyone knows that. And im sure you did. 2 ppl out of who knows how many. Girl bye

by: AnnaAug 16, 2021 10:57:04 AM

I never said they were the pretty girls. I said they think they are top tier-in your shallow mind you must think top tier equals pretty. Sounds like you are salty because you must have gotten dropped by Alpha Gam. Sorry-go away.

#2  by: Hannah3   

I havnet heard much-this is what I hear:

Sigma Kappa-The "it", hot sorority but irrelevant after Rush.

DZ- Sigma Kappa wanna bes

Chi O- Cool, Hippie Chicks

KD- Regular mix of girls-not cohesive though.

Alpha Gam- The newer girls but doing a good job of establishing themselves.

ADPi- The total random mix of girls.

By: Hannah3
#3  by: Nikki   

How did I get dropped when they drop NO ONE. And its just their reputation. Im sorry youre a butt hurt alpha gam but they get the leftover girls. It is what it is. They were calling ppl begging them to accept bids and they were still dropping later so stop the cap. Some sororities are better than others and thats just a fact.

by: AnnaAug 16, 2021 4:50:23 PM

Stop the cap? You cant even spell....TBH I am not even greek nor care to be. I find all this entertaining. I am not an alpha gam, nor care to be any sorority girl. Thus, my entertainment to remind me why I didnt go Greek. For someone who hates Alpha Gam, you sure seem to know a lot about them. I actually have friends in all of them and they are all great girls. Clearly they were calling you because how else would you know or care they were begging girls???? You just revealed your true self Nikki. Go put on your fake Gucci belt, your fake Louis, your knock off Golden Gooses and be on your way. Your a mean girl who utters hate. I simply jumped on when you said something about alpha gam....I would have defended any sorority you thru shade too because its girls like you that judge others based on what sorority they are in-and your such a hater. Cause all this stupid stuff matter after college....its like 5th grade all over again with girls like you.

#4  by: Tina   

Sigma Kappa- pretty girls who occasionally accept less than pretty girls so they dont get hate
Chi omega- weird girls. But still really sweet and arent afraid to do their own thing
Kappa delta- all over the place but really accepting they have girls of all races, political beliefs but also seem really divided and clicky
Alpha gam-super boring, accepts anyone
Delta Zeta- as someone else said knock off sigma kappas. Where the girls that are pretty but not sk pretty go
Adpi- eh. Not amazing. Not bad. Just there. If I had to rank them
Sigma kappa>Kappa delta>Delta Zeta> chi omega>adpi>alpha gam

By: Tina
by: CaitlinAug 16, 2021 5:00:00 PM

I ended up dropping because I wasnt sure I wanted to do Greek Life anyway....I had been dropped by Sigma Kappa right so I didn't seem to get a feel for them....

CHI O -seemed very earthy type. Cool type.

DZ- Pretty girls but kinda fake pretty if that makes sense. Sigma Kappa knocks off make sense!

KD-Truly a mix of all girls which is good and bad-not sure their feel. Maybe kinda wild?

Alpha Gam-these girls seemed so sweet. Maybe not the cool girls, but genuinely kind.

ADPi- A little boring. Some super nice girls, but then some really quiet girls...

By: Caitlin
#5  by: Nikki   

If you arent in greek life then get over it. Thats what greek rank is for to talk about greek life. Sorry my comment wasnt sunshine and rainbows about alpha gam but a lot of ppl didnt like them and thats the tea. Youre pressed and My opinion still didnt change. Get over it

by: AnnaAug 18, 2021 10:19:47 PM

I don’t care what you think. Your opinion doesn’t make me lose sleep. Why are you wasting time on greek rank talking crap about a sorority? Probably the one your in- if it’s the worst one it’s probably the one you got in… If you were as awesome as you are trying to appear to be, you would be too busy with all your gorgeous cool “sisters”’and talking about all your cheugy outfits…and not having time to get on here and spend time slamming anyone else. Your clearly a loser and are butt hurt and spewing hate- why do you have time to be on here??? Aren’t you partying with your sisterhood????? Haha I’m not greek and find this entertaining.

#6  by: Bethany   

Pan Love! I ended up with a house I wasn’t crazy about from the start. But now I can’t imagine having gone anywhere else. I was impressed with each house. All houses had sweet girls, quiet girls, pretty girls, outgoing girls-truly not a bad house at UTC! What a great group of girls!

By: Bethany
by: Yea!Aug 24, 2021 5:21:11 PM

Wonderful! Happy you found your place!

By: Yea!
#7  by: Nikki   

Bc I can. That simple im grown and can say what i want when i want. Youre mad bc youre an alpha gam and no one wants yall. Thats it. Ppl dropped and it just wasnt good. I dont have to limit myself bc you’re pressed. Ppl weren’t accepting their bids. Im sorry and recruitement didnt go good🥺🥺 maybe next year?!!!

#8  by: Nikki   

I said what I said. You can go on and own. Clearly I struck a nerve bc youre an alpha gam. Go cry about it

by: AnnaAug 23, 2021 8:28:00 AM

You absolutely did strike a nerve because I despise mean girls like yourself. I find it so interesting you refuse to share what cool sorority your in.....its so easy to hide behind your words on a computer screen.

I hate mean girls and I got on here and saw you being a little brat and I wanted to school you up on being a snotty little mean girl. I beg you to show yourself and let us judge you since you love to judge others.

How many times do I have to say I am not greek???? I purely got on here for entertainment to remind myself why I didnt go greek. I have friends everywhere and not one of them has every talked about another sorority because they are confident in themselves.

Clearly you are not. How much do you weigh? What cheugy outfit do you have on today? What car do you drive? Lets see a pic of your cool boyfriend who is in the top frat-hahah. Im waiting......peace out loser. Hater. Mean girl. You suck. Bye.

#9  by: Nikki   

Its the essay for me. Girl alpha gam is lame. Thats the opinion

by: AnnaSep 2, 2021 7:44:14 AM

Its the immaturity for me. Why dont you show yourself and your awesome sorority? Hmmmm...yep. Thats what I thought. Your hate is like venom. I really dont know what your hate for alpha gam is? If your so cool and in a top sorority, why dont you show us? Again....waiting. What was your childhood like? Sorry you got cut from every sorority and have never had a boyfriend and wear fake gucci belts.

by: BethMSep 2, 2021 7:47:02 AM

Why so much hate? Pan Love. Lets support all the Greek here. We dont need people like you hating on anyone.

By: BethM
by: AnnaSep 2, 2021 7:50:52 AM

BethM- thank you!!!! This girl has been spewing hate. And she refuses to share what sorority she is in but loves to hate on other girls!!!!!! i think she is 12 and snuck on her!!!! hahaha

#10  by: Sigma Kappa   

Literally like five schools have good chapters. No one cares about them

By: Sigma Kappa

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.