facebook

sorority social scenes?

by: UTCbound2014

I'm an upcoming freshman and I really want to join a sorority that's classy, but I definitely want to experience the college parties (not the small get togetherness you have in high school). What's the sorority that's going to have the most fun?

Posted By: UTCbound2014
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: UTCbound2014   

And my autocorrect changed it, but I meant ^get togethers

By: UTCbound2014
by: utcJan 17, 2014 12:27:16 AM

UTC is not a huge school so parties aren't always huge but still can be fun.
Sororities as far as keeping it classy and partying?

Chi O parties hard when they do go out, but its not too often for some reason. Might have something to do with some of the trouble they have gotten in.

Sigma Kappas are out a lot.

ADPi's have always been classy and I've been seeing them out together a lot this year.

DZ has a fair amount of girls that party but Ive seen one too many blackout at parties.

KD have a few girls that go out.

Gamma Phi I don't know any of them

By: utc
#2  by: gomocs   

DZ: parties a lot....um they are a special group, not the most respected among fraternities I hear.

ADPi: very classy but still like to have fun. They definitely go out, but If I didn't pledge the sorority that I'm in now (I transferred), I'd want to be an ADPi.

Chi O: Don't go out. The ones that do don't have a very good reputation. I like the older girls a lot better.

Sigma Kappa: No comment. Just make sure you have a membership to the tanning bed.

Those are the ones that really matter

By: gomocs
#3  by: wrong   

If you are asking this website full of idiots which sorority you should rush based on their social standing you are an idiot. Reputation rests with each individual when it comes to any organization so you will never find what you are looking for. Everyone has there own opinion so make up your own.

By: wrong
#4  by: truth   

This is not the place to be going for advice on which sorority to join. Go through recruitment and let that help you make your decision. Going through with an open mind is a much better way to let the process help you find your home in a sorority, and not just one that has the best party scene. Disregard all comments here and make this decision for yourself.

By: truth
#5  by: Blake    

Kappa delta has the nickname keg drainers so....

By: Blake

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.