facebook

how does recruitment work??

by: Rach8

Okay seriously, I am dying to know. I rushed this past fall and I didn't get a bid from my first or second choices and I have been SO upset ever since. I am so jealous of the new pledge classes who get to wear their letters :( but anyways, I want to know how it works?? I don't mean to be rude but I have seen several new members of my favorite sorority and thought, YOU got in but I didn't? I don't understand why I wasn't good enough...it seems so unfair. HELP!

Posted By: Rach8
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Mo   

Each sorority has a different means of rushing. It concerns me that you did not have an open mind during rush! There are 6 excellent sororities on campus. Each sorority has great girls. After you got cut, why didn't you consider GBP? It would be cool to be a charter member. Girls seem really nice. Could it be your attitude of being better than other girls? You said it above!! Were you rude or snobby? Just asking. Do you know girls in the two you wanted in? School, sports, high school sorority, etc? Maybe your attitude had an impact. I really wish you had an open mind during recruitment!

By: Mo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.