facebook

what are the real fraternity rankings here?

by: John

I've heard Lambda Chi and Kappa Sig were pretty solid but that's about all I know. What's everyone else think?

Posted By: John
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sorority   

No one likes lambda chi, its a freaking morgue full of creeps. But yes Kappa Sigma, Pi Kappa alpha, and Kappa Alpha Order are solid

By: sorority
#2  by: UTCMOC   

sorority is ovbs jealous that his not a lamdba chi. Their straight up gentleman and a great frat. they dont haze that i know of and all the ladies love them.

By: UTCMOC
#3  by: HA   

LAMBDA CHI HAZES. i've seen videos and the associates have told me. these guys are creepy.

By: HA
by: TruthNov 2, 2013 10:31:07 AM

#1 sign theyre a joke= they call their pledges associates.

I know a bunch of guys that went LXA in the past and they all ended up dropping. Don't ruin your time at college by picking a worthless fraternity.

By: Truth
#4  by: sororityHard sororityOften   

Kappa Sigma has been holding down the fort as number 1 fraternity. Sigma Chi has been on probation for 2 years and are still the only real competition. Lambda Chi's have "associates". Pikes are just kinda there on the social scene. KA needs a house just to get into the discussion for top dog. Phi Delt's are awkward and weird. Delta WHOpsilon?

By: sororityHard sororityOften

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.