facebook

delta gamma discussion

by: GR Administrator

Delta Gamma sorority chapter comments at University of the Pacific - UOP

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: uopstudent   

DGs are honestly the fakest girls I know. they only pick girls based on what they look like. and they are the biggest hazers out of the 4 sororities. so fake, go where you are most comfortable.

By: uopstudent
#2  by: Gammglamm   

Have you ever actually gotten to know us? I'm sorry you feel this way but if you haven't gotten to know us, please do. You might just change your mind.

By: Gammglamm
#3  by: Jay   

They're not fake....they just spend time to do their hair and make up and put an effort into wearing nice matching outfits.

By: Jay
#4  by: fratstar93   

some of your girls give you such a bad rep to come back from

By: fratstar93
#5  by: down   

house is clearly going downhill.. as a very recent graduate, I've seen it all. from when hglo was much more laid back, when DU was around, and when parties actually happened at school. I've also seen DGs rep go from bad to worse. they have pretty much lost the 'pretty blonde girl' face of their house that they've always wanted. but hey, maybe this is a good thing and they will finally start caring more about personality than whether or not they are a blonde tiger dancer? 8 of their top members dropped DG over summer. seems fishy to me. finally, several reports of hazing have gone to HGLO this past year. smh... I'm interested to see how this house will continue in the next few years seeing as it has fallen so far these past three years.

By: down
#6  by: mhm   

They are loud, rambunctious, and scream to the top of their lungs.
And they LOVE that. I think that it shows how much pride they have in being a DG. They seem to laugh hard and are extremely protective of their sisters. So they get snappy if you step on their sister's toes.
A lot of them are tiger dancers
I can see how they would be called fake. The glitz and glam, amazing picturesque smiles, great outfits and not to mention how pretty they are. Yeah they get around. But i think it also ties into because they get a lot of attention from guys - not saying it gives them rhe right to - just saying that if you're gorgeous you are more likely to have the spotlight on you, have people look for issues in your life and more likely to get hit on.
Not saying that they don't have brains though... I think one just got into Harvard for LawSchool and from class I see some of them work real hard. So its a bit annoying..theyrr pretty, work hard, and have funny personalities.
They don't do a lot for Philanthropy do so they lack in that compared to Alpha Phi.

By: mhm
#7  by: ayyye   

Really? I honestly never got that impression.

I met a DG in class and she seemed real chill to me. She was not only well put together but intelligent and really helpful too

By: ayyye

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.