facebook

Negative comments

by: Tiger

I’ll be going here in the fall. I’ve been reading the website and it’s kind of confusing. Are the people in Greek life here not close? It seems like there is lot of negativity and sororities bringing down other sororities. I wanted to do formal recruitment but it seems the environment is a little toxic... Also I don’t mean to offend anyone. I’m just trying to know the truth. Thank you!

Posted By: Tiger
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Uop   

I’m in Greek life at uop and this website really confuses me!! All of the houses actually get along pretty well irl! I’m not sure if some of the girls are just bored during quarantine but I definitely don’t think that this website really portrays the Greek community at uop correctly! I have friends that I absolutely adore in both of the other houses! That being said I have met girls that I will be friends with for life through my house and really found the right fit for me! I can’t speak for other girls but my time has been amazing so far!

By: Uop
by: greeklife May 14, 2020 3:43:22 AM

Yeah! I’ve literally never had a problem with any of the other houses.. not sure why there has been so much negativity! This site is definitely not a good representation! All the girls in Greek life don’t really mind each other!

By: greeklife
#2  by: Uop   

I completely agree with what the others above said!! This website is NOT accurate of Greek life at UOP. In real life, you will see everyone getting along generally. Sure not everyone gets along, but anyone here can say for the majority there isn’t any major issues. People are just trying to stir up drama. If you really want to know what each house is like, then get to know them in the fall. You can’t fully judge people based on this website!

By: Uop

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.