facebook

House reputations

by: Uop

Hello. I’m going to be a freshman in the fall interested in Greek life. What are the reputations for the houses on campus? Specifically for the sororities. Rank?

Posted By: Uop
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Uop   

I’m an athlete so I’m not affiliated but I can definitely give you the reputations and ranks from what I know :)
Frats: best to worst
Pike, sigma chi, theta chi, beta

Sororities: There were 4 last year but tri delta is no longer active.
Top to bottom: Alpha phi, delta gamma, kappa alpha theta
The new bottom house after trident left is Kappa Alpha Theta. They are known for being nice, but tend to get the girls that couldn’t get a bid to the other two houses. They are pretty quirky but in a fun way! Don’t see them at a lot of parties.
Delta gamma and Alpha Phi both compete for top house but Alpha Phi is a lot better at recruiting people that are smart (lots of prepharm, predent girls) + social. I have friends in both houses but the Alpha Phi girls have a lot less drama and are more down to earth so they have been top for a few years. Delta gamma was a little better than Alpha phi my freshman year, but they have a lot of cliques/problems and they have struggled with recruitment since.
As far as houses go: both dg and theta have sleeping porches (they all have to sleep in a large room together upstairs) while Aphi lets you pick roommates and you get personal rooms. All of the houses have really good chefs!

If you want a social life you should definitely rush! I’m graduating but if I could go back I definitely would have! Hope this helped + that you have an awesome time at pacific!

By: Uop
by: uopApr 24, 2020 10:45:31 PM

whats the house rep for the frats?

By: uop
by: uopApr 26, 2020 3:56:48 PM

Beta is known for being really nice but more awkward. Theta chi used to be a lot more social but have been less outgoing recently. Sigma chi has a house on campus and throws some good parties. They have like an equal amount of fun guys and random guys that are pretty creepy to girls. Take themselves a little too seriously. Pike tends to throw the most stuff and recently has a pretty good rep for getting rid of weird guys that act up. They don't have a house on campus but they have like three nearby that have dye and parties pretty consistently. I agree with the O.P.'s ranks for the sororities and frats.

By: uop
#2  by: Greeklyfeuop   

Each house is a little bit different. Alpha phi is your most typical sorority, Dg is kinda the middle ground, and thetas the more quirky not as fun house.

By: Greeklyfeuop
#3  by: I agree with your frat    

I agree with your frat rank. But for me, I would choose either sigma chi or theta chi cause They’re fun but can also be relaxed.

Nothing against pike, good house too

By: I agree with your frat

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.