facebook

fraternity opinions

by: rush

from the frats' perspective, which sororities are the best? how would you rank them?

Posted By: rush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: PAC   

I am in a sorority at Pacific. This website is truly upsetting. Pleaseeee do not judge the houses based on these comments!!!!!! Who knows who is saying these things and for what reasons. This goes for the positive and negative comments. It was so sad to see that some people are actually accusing houses of hazing. That is so serious. And I can speak first hand that MANY of these accusations and stereotypes are false. How sad. Try to get to know the Greek women on a personal level.

By: PAC
#2  by: Jay   

And I can speak first hand that MANY of these accusations and stereotypes are false. How sad.

If you're in a sorority, then you can't speak first hand of what takes place during pledging for a fraternity. It's not possible...how do I know? Because I pledged a frat while at UOP....so quit lying lil girl.

By: Jay
#3  by: Brainz   

I am in a fratenity at Pacific, while I do not agree with everything about what's being said, there is a lot of truth to it. Take it with a grain of salt and if you really want to judge a sorority or fraternity, you should probably go and hang out with them before believing what anyone on here insinuates.

Getting back to the topic of which sororities are best (left to right being best to lacking in that category):
Active on campus: DG, Theta, Alpha Phi, Tri Delt
Sisterhood: Theta, Tri Delta, DG, Aphi
Partying: Theta, Aphi, DG, Tri Delta
"putting out" : Aphi, Tridelta, Theta, DG
Athletics (rec): Theta, Aphi, Tri delta, DG
Physical Beauty: DG, Theta, Aphi, Tri delta
Being Genuine: Tri delta, Theta, Alpha phi, DG
Socialness: Alpha phi, Theta, DG, Tridelta

By: Brainz
#4  by: Branz   

I agree with above guy and here are my listings.

Active on campus: DG, Theta Alpha Phi, Tri Delt
Sisterhood: Tri Delta, Theta, DG, Aphi
Partying: DG, Aphi, Theta, Tri Delta
"putting out" : Aphi, Tridelta, Theta, DG
Athletics (rec): Theta, Aphi, Tri delta, DG
Physical Beauty: DG, Theta, Aphi, Tri delta
Being Genuine: Tri delta, Theta, DG, Alpha Phi
Socialness: (DG, Alpha Phi) Theta, Tri Delta

I would say the socialness - Aphi and DG are right on each other.
For partying - I don't think agree with above that Theta are top for partying.
Tri Deltas are extremely genuine from what it seems and for "putting out" Aphi's are definitely right there.
I would have to argue about Theta being on top for sisterhood as they talk smack about each other.

Like what guy above said, take it with a grain of salt.

By: Branz

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.