facebook

stupid greeks

by: gdi

I was just wondering how if feels that Greek Life sucks at USF and you're future job is either a salesman at Vivint or selling insurance at State Farm's. Like a good neighbor... a USF Greek is there HAHA!!

Posted By: gdi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol   

And you're a GOOBER

By: Lol
by: GDIAug 14, 2015 4:53:00 PM

It's funny how you think because you joined a frat makes you think "you're frat." When I rushed, the only 3 chapters I thought were decent were SAE, Sigma Chi, and SigEp. If you're not in any of these chapters, you're probably the real goober and I'll continue laughing at you guys as you walk around campus with your tank top and American flag Chubbies.

By: GDI
by: LolAug 14, 2015 4:57:33 PM

Its funny how you think anyone on here cares about your opinion and guess what? You're still a GOOBER.

#2  by: dude   

SAE, SigEp, and Sigma Chi were maybe the top frats a couple of years ago. Things change bro, SigEp, Delta Chi, and Pi Kapp run this campus now.

By: dude
#3  by: GDI   

If Pi Kapp and Delta Chi "runs this campus" now, then it just proves my case why Greek Life sucks HAHA!!

#4  by: lol   

sounds like someone got balled....

By: lol
#5  by: Lol   

You just sound like a guy who didn't get a single bid lol...pathetic

#6  by: GDI   

I went to Open House back in 2012 and after checking out all of the frats I knew I couldn't see myself hanging out with a bunch of weirdos in Pike, Delta Chi, and the other crap frats.

by: 003Apr 23, 2017 11:50:58 PM

Who gets in ?? The one with the rich Parents thatcan by their dorky little pipsqueak a place in USF Greek

By: 003
#7  by: ?   

What does being in a frat have to do with future job same college same classes. Your post makes no sense.

By: ?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.