facebook

U guys are obsessed with Colin

by: Stop

I don’t understand why everyone is so goddamnn obsessed with Colin. He does not go to USF, he is not in Greek life, so why does every single person care about him?? He said what he said in a groupchat with his “friends“
who he trusted and voiced his opinion and there’s nothing wrong with that but his “friend” exposed him. The truth is none of y’all actually know him or what he has done it’s all she said he said so my advice to you is get your facts straight before you start obsessing over someone who is irrelevant to USF. You guys are hating on someone and bullying him and you think he is the enemy but in reality it’s you.

Posted By: Stop
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Finally   

I agree with what you said ^ who gives a fu¢k what this kid says or does he’s irrelevant

By: Finally
#2  by: ok colon   

it’s a matter of disrespect. He’s followed most of my friends who go to USF, and for him to say that, is a spit to any person of color in a time when they’re being oppressed, so hop off your high horse

By: ok colon
by: FinallyJun 1, 2020 9:32:51 PM

Would it be different if he was singing a song and said the N word ? Probably not. He’s allowed to say what he wants and express how he feels to his friends

By: Finally
by: Finally2Jun 2, 2020 2:20:36 AM

He can sing what he wants but u better be ready to accept the repercussions, go ahead keep claiming free speech next time post the same thing he said on your snap so you can learn the same lesson with him.

By: Finally2
#3  by: Fr   

Why tf do you all have to talk about him he doesn’t even go here or is in any chapter he literally isn’t relevant so stop making it

By: Fr

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.