facebook

what frats have a house?

by: Curious

I know most of them have little apartments instead. But which ones have an actual house?

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Information    

There’s only 5 who have a house.

SNU: on campus house

Sig Ep: on campus house

ZBT: on campus house

Kappa Sig: ghetto off campus house

Phi Delt: off campus house

Nobody else has a house. Everyone else has a small apartment or small townhouse.

By: Information
by: WeirdDec 31, 2019 2:40:04 AM

Crazy how more fraternities don’t have houses than those who do have houses. It’s almost like it’s better to not have one

By: Weird
by: Ur crazy Dec 31, 2019 2:47:36 AM

Having a house is WAY better. It gives you more of a Greek life feel than an apartment. No frat should ever be in an apartment. Most fraternities don’t have houses because there’s no room for them in the Greek village, and because they can’t afford an actual house

By: Ur crazy
by: What?Dec 31, 2019 2:54:46 AM

If it’s way better why do more fraternities not have one?

By: What?
by: What?Dec 31, 2019 2:56:15 AM

Why does Greek Village have an open house? Why is Sig Ep and ZBT in Debt?

by: Ur crazyDec 31, 2019 2:56:48 AM

I literally just said it. Read above

by: Ur crazyDec 31, 2019 2:59:49 AM

The “open house” is from Delta Chi being kicked out of it due to suspension. It’s filled with regular students right now due to all dorms being filled on campus and no other fraternity could afford to live in the Greek village anyway

by: Yikes Dec 31, 2019 3:05:58 AM

In what world is Sig chi top tier 😂 oh lord. And no it’s actually better for them if a fraternity doesn’t move in. They are getting it paid from students that couldn’t get a dorm

By: Yikes
by: LmaoJan 3, 2020 7:51:55 PM

Pi Kapp has a 20 man house that's completely full, it's a townhouse but the way it's set up it has a massive back yard and works for parties better than a greek house. As for parties getting shut down, I went to the last 3 of them and cops came but they never shut anything down.

By: Lmao
#2  by: What?   

Why would you want extra debt and live next to USF PD very dumb

by: What?Dec 31, 2019 3:08:16 AM

Phi Delt can’t have parties due to their Nationals. Believe me everyone wants those fake frat guy’s kicked off, give us a reason. Apartments not having a big living space is bad but considering outback the apartments is still a major open area. The ambience is better than cheap Greek life school funded projects. sorority village leaves that area to party because they want an escape from cheap housing

by: WtfDec 31, 2019 3:11:41 AM

girls go to all parties but recently they’ve stopped going to retreat because lately they’ve been getting shut down within 30 mins. Greek village parties don’t get shut down because they abide by housing rules, and USF PD couldn’t care

By: Wtf
#3  by: What?   

Very ridiculous, too stupid to waste time having parties broken up by cops across the street. Leave sorority village alone Sig Goob

by: WtfDec 31, 2019 3:02:04 AM

USF PD doesn’t bother anyone in there. What party has been broken up ? 😂

By: Wtf
by: What?Dec 31, 2019 3:04:38 AM

Haha all of them

#4  by: My take   

Personally, I would rush a fraternity that didn’t have a house

By: My take
#5  by: Frat house   

Having a house makes your college experience better. I would have dropped if my fraternity was in an apartment

By: Frat house
by: HahaDec 31, 2019 3:41:25 PM

You should still drop. Ask any big school Greek life. The house doesn’t make the fraternity, the brothers do.

By: Haha
by: Haha Jan 1, 2020 2:31:49 AM

Yeah but they all have a house at the big schools 😂 it would be different if they were in an apartment haha

#6  by: Yup   

Kappa sig is going to have a 24 person unit at the retreat and their current off campus house for fall

By: Yup
by: usfJan 1, 2020 6:57:37 PM

Your off campus house sucks

By: usf
by: LmaoJan 2, 2020 1:09:11 AM

You have the worst house out of the 5

By: Lmao
#7  by: Ummm   

The reason fraternities don’t have on campus houses is because must of them did and got kicked out. PiKapp lost theirs because of a party back in 2016. SigChi lost theirs because they couldn’t pay their bills. Even worse, after they knew they were being evicted, they destroyed the house. Those coming on here trying to defend having apartments are doing so because they can’t get back on campus so they are trying to make it look positive.

By: Ummm
by: HahaJan 2, 2020 12:31:58 PM

Exactly. They would like to have a house, but they simply can’t. It’s obvious how jealous they are but try to act like an apartment is better...which makes no sense

#8  by: Huh?   

How can you include a fraternity leasing an apartment, which they do not own, as having a house. As far as I know, only Phi Delt owns a house at USF.

By: Huh?
by: HahaJan 2, 2020 12:33:19 PM

Phi Delt, SNU, SigEp, and ZBT have houses

by: RealityJan 3, 2020 11:20:31 AM

SNU, SPE and ZBT live in glorified dorms. Greek Village is a waste of land. Pathetic.

By: Reality
by: DuhJan 3, 2020 12:43:44 PM

I tried explaining that. Imagine being at a party and you take your girl back to your room that you share with someone. Then you had to do the walk of shame in sorority village where everyone can see her. lol Off-campus apartments seem better.

By: Duh
by: Lol what Jan 3, 2020 5:35:21 PM

It’s better to do a walk of shame on the streets, and on campus?

By: Lol what
by: Lol what Jan 3, 2020 5:37:09 PM

You will say anything to make a house seem lame when you know nothing about it 😂 news flash buddy, nobody thinks an apartment frat is cool. The houses in Greek village are nice but you wouldn’t know that

By: Lol what
#9  by: Uhm   

Again why do more fraternities live off campus, than on campus?

By: Uhm
by: .Jan 10, 2020 12:54:23 AM

There are only 4 houses available on campus for fraternities, all are taken. Plus they are expensive

By: .
#10  by: Not frat   

I much rather go to a party of a house off campus than on campus tbh

By: Not frat

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.