facebook

process

by: PNM

Im starting at USF in the fall and im interested in rushing. Can anyone explain the process, give me some tips/advice, and maybe show me how to find out about the summer events where PNMs meet with Fraternities to better represent themselves.

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Fratdee   

If you would like to meet a chapter, please go on the local chapter's website and contact their recruitment chairmen.

Process: Sign up for recruitment on USF's IFC website. During the fall you will rush any fraternity you choose. If there is mutual interest, you should get a bid to become a pledge. If you're not cut or dropped during pledgeship, you'll be initiated into your fraternity.

Tips: Be yourself and don't be someone you're not. Be worried mostly about the guys in the brotherhood rather than their achievement because it will be less of a fraternity of friendship and more of a student organization.

I went through rush as a transfer from Arkansas, if you would like more information feel free to post here or drop off a fake email so we can talk more about rush.

By: Fratdee
#2  by: PNM   

Thanks I just signed up, if you dont mind me asking what Fraternity are you affiliated with?

By: PNM
#3  by: Fratdee   

SigEp

Probably the best one on campus ain't gonna lie.

#4  by: Fratdee   

Here's our page. Feel free to check us out.

www.facebook.com/USFSigEp

#5  by: Fratdee   

I almost forgot people are going to cry that I said SigEp is the best on campus so do us both a favor and "check every single fraternity out during recruitment and keep an open mind."

#6  by: PNM   

That's great that is the one I'm actually most interested in.

#7  by: PNM   

Im slightly discouraged about this whole "SigEp getting kicked out stuff" whats the story behind that? is it even close to true, is it BS, why are people even talking about it???

#8  by: Fratdee   

Create a fake email account and post it below.

#9  by: Fratdee   

Actually don't even waste the time creating one. I haven't been at school since May (Spring '13) and don't know much what's going on at USF aside from talking to my brothers. I think it would be best if you visit a SigEp member actually on campus. Not everyone is there since it's summer break so good luck.

#10  by: PNM   

k thanks

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.