facebook

sigma chi

by: ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I checked out their Facebook page and everyone is white. Is that a mere coincidence or do they not allow minorities?

Posted By: ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: lol   

no diversity isnt their strong suit.

By: lol
#2  by: ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm   

Should I rush them or am I wasting my time? I'm a minority if you haven't noticed yet.

By: ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
by: hmJul 29, 2013 10:26:23 AM

you would be wasting your time. spend time getting to know brothers of other orgs who would be accepting because theyre not ignorant enough to see your race as a negating factor

By: hm
#3  by: advice   

speak to them if you want but speak to the other orgs too. You never know which you'll like the best.

By: advice
#4  by: SigEp Bane   

I rather be a Sigma Chi than a Dog Do because they're getting kicked off by Mr. Romero himself. Like there will be a ceremony, free good and drinks so I'm yes bro come. But bro if you're Hispanic and look white, like George Zimmerman they'll give a bid. Cuz there's this dude there and he likes Hollister NF

By: SigEp Bane
by: <>Jul 29, 2013 3:04:55 PM

who says that theyre getting kicked off campus? does anyone actually have proof? why are they getting kicked off?

By: <>
#5  by: <===3 <--- hold my d   

Some chick reported them for hazing to the school. Nothing is set and done yet but they'll be kicked out very soon.

By: <===3 <--- hold my d
by: ......Jul 29, 2013 5:53:30 PM

oh just saw this now. well that sucks for them but if its just one incident and a chick with who knows what kind of proof i doubt itll be enough to kick them off campus. unfortunately.

By: ......
#6  by: every1 stfu   

I asked about Sigma Chi guys. There are whole bunch of SigEp posts your conservation can slip into. But thanks I won't be rushing Sigma Chi now... or SigEp.

By: every1 stfu
#7  by: no way   

Do not even bother rushing EX if you're colored or don't act like you're from the Deep South. They pretend to be from the SEC cuz that's what they learn from TFM.

By: no way
#8  by: @umm   

Sorry to give your hopes up but you have no chance of getting into Sigma Chi. Like people above me said, you're better off looking at another chapter.

By: @umm
#9  by: ^THIS   

right here.

By: ^THIS
#10  by: yea   

I love how all of you guys are making Sigma Chi's job easier since none of the minorities reading this won't even look at them haha. But yeah don't rush them if you're a minority.

By: yea
by: yeaJul 30, 2013 5:02:54 PM

Not that anyone would actually want to.

By: yea

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.