facebook

frat

by: Bdawg

Hey im looking to rush next fall im looking for an up and coming frat that has potential to be great just looking to be around a great group of guys im looking for a low key frat. Any suggestions?

Posted By: Bdawg
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol   

So you’re average?

By: Lol
by: MatureMar 7, 2018 6:01:11 AM

Maybe he wants to find some good guys who want to make a difference in their community, scholarship, and still have fun. Not so much average as mature...he’s got it figured out and he didn’t waste 4 years to do it

By: Mature
by: Bdawg Mar 7, 2018 7:10:24 AM

I guess im average then for being smart and knowing what i want out of my greek life experience

By: Bdawg
#2  by: Original   

Original post was deleted but this describes alpha sig and zbt! Lowkey and do a lot for the community and also have a close brotherhood and a lot of fun.

By: Original
#3  by: top   

Honestly the only relevant frats are Sig Chi, Verdandi, DChi, and maybe phi delt/sig nu. We barely associate with anyone else. Its a waste of time to go anywhere else. It sucks but this is USF not FSU or UF.

By: top
by: DDDMar 11, 2018 10:51:52 AM

Only reason they are relevant is because they have SOME good looking guys.. other than that they are literally nothing special and do nothing other than drink.

By: DDD
#4  by: :)   

^^^
Yep.

By: :)
#5  by: Swimdude   

If you’re looking for a good fraternity that’s up and coming, and cares a lot about their brotherhood, I would look into Pike. Not only are they top tier, but they have the name recognition anywhere you go. With 3500 alumni only in the Tampa Bay Area and 200K internationally, it’s the best for alumni relations. And the brotherhood is very much real. Highly recommend checking them out if you get the chance next fall!

By: Swimdude

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.