facebook

the true sorority rankings

by: Truth Teller

Top Tier: ADPi, Tri Delt, DG
Upper Middle Tier: KD
Middle Tier: ZTA, Sig Delt
Lower Middle Tier: Chi O, Gamma Phi
Bottom: AOPi

If anybody disagrees, I'll be very surprised.

Posted By: Truth Teller
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: Truth2   

The only thing I disagree with is GPhi, they'll be at the bottom until we see what the fall pc does...

By: Truth2
#2  by: PNM   

I'm thinking of rushing in the fall and have talked to girls from aopi who were nice and actually got me into the idea of rushing. Because I havent met all the sororities I don't actually know how they really rank and so may I ask what puts them at the bottom? Either way I'm going to be really interested in meeting the rest of their girls but I'm just curious.

By: PNM
#3  by: Dude   

They are rated basically on their looks..

By: Dude
#4  by: PNM   

soooo basically these rankings are pretty much just on how hot/attractive the girls are? Really?

#5  by: PNM   

Who would everyone say is the most involved with other philanthropies and things on campus?

by: TheRUSHEEJun 5, 2013 6:29:36 PM

AOII definitely theyre at everything..

By: TheRUSHEE
#6  by: Hey Pam   

Not only are the sororities ranked based on looks, but how they are internally. I know that aopi has a lot of nice girls, but they have some internal problems (ie sisterhood, drama)

By: Hey Pam
#7  by: ^   

But adpi is considered by some to be at the "top" yet it's widely known that their sisterhood SUCKS.

By: ^
by: Lol Apr 14, 2017 11:27:23 PM

Widely known by whom? You and everyone else who isn't actually a part of their sisterhood?

By: Lol
by: WhyApr 16, 2017 11:48:47 PM

I wonder why the ADPI girls live together hang out together all the time at none sorority event if it's not mandatory if they have such a so called bad sisterhood I wouldn't live and hang out all the time with people I don't like most of them are each other's best friends so I don't get it. Hmmm. Never assume what you don't know.

By: Why
#8  by: hiii   

Just go through recruitment with an open mind and see who you fit with the best. My favorites are the top four and ZTA.

By: hiii
#9  by: But...   

AOPi won chapter of the year? If all you care about as a girl is hanging around douchey guys, then go by this ranking. If you care about solid programming and a sisterhood for life, you should probably reverse this list.

By: But...
by: YepApr 12, 2017 11:24:55 AM

You are exactly right! Preach!

By: Yep
by: agreeMay 2, 2017 10:50:12 AM

tooo true

By: agree
#10  by: But...   

With the exception of DG. They're a little clickey, but they have everything AOPi has except more attractive females.

By: But...
by: WowApr 11, 2017 10:24:41 PM

Shocking to see how little has changed

By: Wow

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.