facebook

fraternity stereotypes at usf

by: The Real American

Tell me what you think of each fraternity at USF.

Posted By: The Real American
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sigh   

Oh boy, can't wait for this one...

By: sigh
#2  by: Stereotypes   

Truth is the ones who bash each other on here make Greek Life at USF look completely immature, which is not a true picture of it. Realistically each Fraternity may make fun of other ones within their brotherhood not being malicious about it but either because, they beat you in a sport where it may seem like the refereeing wasnt good, a misunderstanding at a bar, or whatever it maybe but, when it comes down to it we get over it, and most of the time can put competitive rivalry, or dumb drunken times and know we are the ones who are still here to represent the untold side of Fraternities, the good things that they contribute to the university, and community. This year more than any I would say brought more people to respect just still having Greek around at out campus. When it truly comes down to it in the future when I am the boss at a company in the future I would rather choose a Fraternity Gentleman no matter if the letters are mine or not, because I know they will statistically be better problem solvers, and better at time management. Also they are part of the 3% of America who joined something bigger than them, and that 3% holds some of the most successful people in the world.

By: Stereotypes
#3  by: ^^^   

Sorry about your mindset.

By: ^^^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.