facebook

less parties

by: Anon

What happened to the super crazy cute boys from Verdandi that constantly had parties. I feel like these days they don't try at all and only drink with their brothers. They only had 2 parties in the fall and no Verdarty:( tho I'll admit the camo/yoga party was one of your best parties ever. This is a cry for help I don't know what's going on with you boys but I want the crazy parties back... and your fall pledge class was actually really cute, too bad you're not involved.

Posted By: Anon
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Pan love   

Hahha this is so true. They only hangout with other members of Verdandi and those girls from DG

By: Pan love
#2  by: Pan   

Verdandi is literally everything wrong with Greek life in general. Perfect place for kids who join Greek for the wrong reasons.

By: Pan
#3  by: Pan   

Verdandi are a bunch of losers that are going to drop out of college

By: Pan
by: WeirdFeb 7, 2018 12:13:29 AM

You mean the same guys that had the highest gpa every year when they were in SigEp? 40 of the original members have already graduated and many of them have gone on to presitgious grad schools. Of the ones still here, many are in the honors college and in honor societies. Check yourself.

By: Weird
by: LolFeb 9, 2018 12:29:15 PM

Just because there are some guys out that that are smart doesn't mean they will go far. Sorry but doing cocaine will get you nowhere in life.

Check yourself

By: Lol
#4  by: Blu   

Verdandi has more washouts from other Fraternities than they do original members from Sigep at this point.

By: Blu

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.