Who wears hair extensions?

Posted By: Just a question
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Obvi   

Brandi burrow

By: Obvi
by: huhJan 11, 2018 11:36:48 AM

Her hair isn't even long enough to look like extensions? I do not think she wears extension....her hair is really pretty though so I see why people would think that!

By: huh
#2  by: Really?   

Wow, psycho ADPi, you obviously are running out of topics to post 5-6 times a day. Desperate in so many ways.

By: Really?
by: IkrJan 3, 2018 11:56:24 AM

Basically all their girls wear hair extensions and false lashes on the daily

By: Ikr
#3  by: kappa hot delta   

Most of the adpis. Not that theres anything wrong with that... They probably are just a little insecure about what they really look like.

By: kappa hot delta
by: minedJan 10, 2018 3:54:31 PM

their is nothing wrong with it. I've never worn extensions but i love my hair and I love my long lashes too but i still wear lashes to make them even more thicker I don't wear pancake makeup but I like the glam look and its not for any guy don't have a boyfriend don't want a boyfriend I do it for me I look great without makeup clear skin no issues but I also like wearing makeup for me not for anyone else and it has nothing to do with insecurities I know I look good with or without makeup but I still have insecurities for a second or two just like everyone else not the reason most people wear makeup. So what is the issue you want extension get them it's your money what ever makes you happy do it for you .

By: mined
#4  by: Ummm   

^^^^^THIS!!!
And TONS of girls wear extensions and lashes. It’s not just one or two houses, so let’s move on.

By: Ummm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.