facebook

observation...

by: Hmmmm

While we all reflect on 2017, lemme let y'all in on an observation I've made this year on GR.
1. Hate on AC for winning sweetheart and "sleeping around to win"
2. Hate on Aopi for "deleting ranks"
3. Hate on XO for "sleeping around"
4. Hate on Zeta for winning POTH and "starting rumors"

Now y'all, all signs point to Adpi. They deny it and claim it is "gdi's" or some other imposter. And they are "hurt and angry" that someone keeps spreading rumors about Adpi. BUT THATS WHAT YALL ARE DOING IN ALL FOUR OF THE THINGS LISTED ABOVE. Regardless, it looks like every time someone one up's an Adpi, they get hate. And if their hate has no relevance or rational reasoning, they make one up.

It's sad. I have friends that are Adpi alum & they are some of the most fantastic women I've ever met. I really hope the younger Adpi's aren't going to ruin Adpi and their relationships with other Pan women. Y'all are better than that.

Posted By: Hmmmm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: tbh   

Always thought 90% of the posts on this site were ADPI's considering almost every post involves them in some way.

By: tbh
#2  by: Everyone knows it   

Everyone knows its them that come on here constantly. As much as they love to blame dg,ddd and aoii for everything they are fooling no one.

By: Everyone knows it

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.