facebook

genuine question?

by: Wondering

Why is Chi O below AOPi? Greek always placed AOPi at the bottom and suddenly it's Chi O. Why? Chi O got a way better PC? I'm not in in either organization but I'm genuinely wondering because even if you ask non-Greeks who bottom house is, AOPi is the consensus? Don't spare any details! Thanks!

-Not trying to be mean this is 100% a question because I've wondered since rush-

Posted By: Wondering
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: frat guy   

frat guy here and I’ve always considered Chi O above AOPi. I’ve always seen AOPi as the very bottom sorority but that’s just my two cents. Some people have different opinions.

By: frat guy
#2  by: Different opinions are k   

I'm in a frat too but I personally think aopi has prettier girls. My friend is dating an aopi and during recruitment chi o took a lot of the girls aopi dropped.

By: Different opinions are k
#3  by: heres my two cents   

I think the reason both houses are bottom is not because they have girls who are less pretty, they just have a lower amount of pretty girls and a lot of them don't feel the need to wear makeup all the time

By: heres my two cents
#4  by: Tbh   

Everyones order is different for every house

By: Tbh
#5  by: Uh   

Idk but I just wanna know how sig delt is still considered middle. I think they are the worst.

By: Uh
#6  by: IMO   

ChiO last 2 PCs have had quite a few pretty AND smart girls. There seems to be a group of them who have been going out and hanging with a lot of diff frats. I see this same group out on the weekends. I like that they are getting out more and becoming more visual outside of the lib

By: IMO
by: Not being mean but...Nov 9, 2017 2:11:33 PM

Have you seen chi os last two pc's??? I haven't seen a single pretty one and thats why I think a lot of people put aopi above them. Even though they had small pc's they got some pretty girls.

By: Not being mean but...
#7  by: IMO   

You trying to convince yourself or everyone else? Take a look at the new PCs...a couple of fams are really moving in a different direction.

by: WhatNov 9, 2017 3:11:35 PM

Who was this even directed at?

By: What
#8  by: IMO   

“Not being mean but”.. definitely uninformed

by: ...Nov 9, 2017 3:32:52 PM

You mean about chi o's two past pc's? I think I have to agree with them on that one. It seems like chi o takes everyone.

By: ...
#9  by: IMO   

That girl from the cheer team along with her family/friends are who I was referring to. They are all getting more involved in ChiO, so expect even more changes, which is a good thing

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.