facebook

ddd transfer

by: Transfer

I might be transferring to USF and i'm in TriDelt at my school. Are they good here? like what do people think about them? I wanna know what i'm getting myself into

Posted By: Transfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Tbh   

There are some nice tridelts and some mean ones like in every sorority. However tridelt at usf does not have a great reputation. Whatever choice you make I'm sure you'll be happy with :)

By: Tbh
#2  by: Bad reputation   

Tridelts are average looking girls that sleep around and have low grades and gpa's. Bad sisterhood, high drop rate, small pledge classes and you probably have to have walmart brand blonde hairdye to get in. One of the worst reps at usf next to adpi.

By: Bad reputation
by: DGNov 7, 2017 7:33:11 PM

Actually I dropped both adpi and ddd day one and I'm in a too tier sorority so you can leave. Byeee.

By: DG
by: DGNov 7, 2017 7:35:38 PM

Oh and the upvotes tell it all sweetheart. As much as you like to think tridelt is the best they are still below dg so who really didn't make the cut? xoxo

By: DG
#3  by: Tbh   

Honestly, their prettiest new member doesn’t like it it there and wishes she was in DG

By: Tbh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.