facebook

recruitment

by: Senior

Just a post from a future graduate who has been seeing all this hate on this website. If you are going through recruitment for fraternities and sororities. If you base where you want to go off of a website where the only things being posted are bashings of organizations. Don't waste your time going through the whole process. You need to go where you feel you get along with the people the best and can really see your self excelling. All organizations offer opportunities that advance you in there own way and you need to realize there is more than reputations and "rankings"

Posted By: Senior
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: True    

It's better if you explain this to that one girl that has been bashing AdPi on every random post that meets her eye. She has been commenting everywhere "we all know it's AdPi." Um, how do you know it's Adpi...? This is an anonymous website?

By: True
by: HilariousJul 13, 2017 4:16:12 PM

Stop making everything about Adpi omg if your sorority (which is only for four years tops) is the only thing you have going for you thats pretty sad. I highly doubt its one girl bashing adpi for stuff they do (which is in their control btw) because they are the running joke of usf. Oh and you don't need to tell me I'm "probably jealous" because trust me im not.

By: Hilarious

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.