facebook

only 3 frats have houses??

by: freshman

I read on here that only 3 frats have houses? Can someone explain what the other "non-house" frat houses are?

Posted By: freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ??   

So they're athletic party alot and pull. thats not bad

By: ??
by: @ oh yeahJul 10, 2017 12:58:17 AM

Also, most of these men are barely passing college. Some of them graduated but barely and are back to USF for grad school because they are too scared to go out into the real world, where no one unluckily would hire them. Don't go to their parties because they are creepy. Once one of them literally forced me verbally to sleep him. I just stopped talking to these men. Some are nice, of course. Every fraternity has more great guys than bad. But sigma chi? All they care about is how many girls they can sleep with in a week. Lol, I wouldn't hire SOME of them to even lawn my grass.

By: @ oh yeah
#2  by: Truth   

What is all the concern with Sigma Chi? I don't get it. In the scheme of things in the Greek community they are irrelevant and no one respects them. They are a bunch of homeless, entitled wussies who give Greek a poor image. Their national will come in and clean house (wait, what house?)AGAIN soon via membership review. Our community is so much better than them.

By: Truth
by: ...Jul 10, 2017 4:05:46 PM

They're not having a membership review as far as I know

By: ...
#3  by: Truth   

On campus Greek housing sucks! The off campus Phi Delta They house is our best housing arrangement.

By: Truth
by: thank youJul 10, 2017 4:08:47 PM

Could someone explain to me the difference between each houses housing situation without getting into an argument about fraternites I havent even met yet?

By: thank you
#4  by: TBH   

I wish those psychotic, obsessive ADPis would stop glorifying Sigma Chi and let them live in their pathetic little world alone. ADPI and Sigma Chi is NOT what our greek life is like.

By: TBH
#5  by: Geeds    

Hate

By: Geeds
#6  by: Stop   

Im not a sigma chi burn y'all need to chill lol. They're a good fraternity at usf so stop trying to put them down all the time. Let's act like adults

By: Stop
#7  by: BMS   

Yes, only a select few Fraternities have houses in Greek Village. Most of the others live in different apartments off campus.

By: BMS
by: .Jul 10, 2017 4:41:48 PM

Signu, zbt, dchi, and sigep have houses on campus

By: .
by: pnmJul 10, 2017 6:30:30 PM

So then what do the other fraternities do? I assume they have a house of some kind not near the school. What do pike, sigma chi, phi delt, etc do for housing?

By: pnm
#8  by: BMS   

They go to the study bars etc. The point of rush is to learn these things bud

By: BMS
by: .Jul 11, 2017 10:05:12 AM

Most live in apartments @OP

by: .Jul 12, 2017 8:55:18 PM

The point of rush is to get to know PNMs. How are you gonna take an underage PNM to a bar?

#9  by: Uh   

Last I check sig chi president was black

By: Uh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.