facebook

frats

by: ST

How hard is it to get a bid from delta chi or sigma chi and how do you even rush verdandi?

I also know about phi delta, kappa sigma, sigma nu

What about the following-
ZBT
Sigma Pi
Sigma phi epsilon
Sigma alpha epsilon
Delta tau delta

Posted By: ST
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: G   

Getting a bid from any fraternity isn't hard as long you talk decent and stay in decent shape. All fraternities have pros and cons so just go through rush and see who you like. Remember the people you meet are gonna be your friends for hopefully the rest of your life so make sure you fit in. As for verdanadi just find there ig and dm them or meet some brothers over the summer.

By: G
by: ButJun 17, 2017 6:27:55 PM

Will sigma chi still be top tier even with losing house

By: But
by: GJun 18, 2017 11:23:00 AM

I'm not a Sig chi but them and Dx remain top just because they've built a solid base and have been a little more selective then most fraternities. The housing may or may not hurt them but even if it does hurt them it wouldn't be a major blow

By: G
#2  by: Lol   

SigEp is barely considered a fraternity by most people here and SAE is even worse.

By: Lol
#3  by: Wtf   

Verdandi isn't even a real frat. I wish it would go away already. So lame

By: Wtf
by: WellJun 14, 2017 11:33:40 AM

Verdandi isn't part of ifc but still better than most frats here

By: Well
#4  by: ST    

Okay what about other ones I named

By: ST
by: ?Jun 14, 2017 11:27:56 PM

Which ones

By: ?
by: KJun 17, 2017 4:01:27 PM

Sigma P, ZBT, and DTD are by now means top tier or really even mid tier but they are legitimate fraternities. SigEp is thought as a joke and SAE is like 15 random guys and nobody even knows they exist.

Top is machi dx and truthfully verdandi but they arent a "real" frat

Pike sigma nu and phi delt are good too, kappa sigma is okay.

By: K
#5  by: Well   

In my opinion as a sorority girl we don't really care what house you're in as far as tier but some frats just aren't even worth being in because nobody really knows if then or they're like REALLY not good. Also verdandi isn't part of ifc so if you want to be part of usf Greek don't go verdandi.

My favorites are the obvious like Sigma chi and delta chi, also I really like pike even tho some don't. Kappa sigma is good, sig nu is okay, phi delt has some good guys and a great house, ZBT has some decent guys too they're lower than others I mentioned but it really doesn't mean that much. Sigma pi is fine. Checkout their social media. You'll be able to tell somewhat from that' if they're even relevant and mix with sororities. Don't get too focused on tier though

by: WellJun 18, 2017 9:38:42 AM

@lol why do you say that and if I was who cares lol?

I'm just giving an opinion on the fraternities . What did I say that you disagree with anyway?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.