facebook

honestly

by: Pnn

Honest opinion about each sorority house? I want to know what each ones like and what they value and how strong their sisterhood is. Not based on personal opinions or hate

Posted By: Pnn
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol   

You'll only get biased opinions

Most people consider this to be order as far as objective tier ranks if you care about that sort of thing (in order)

ADPi/DDD/DG

KD
ZTA
SDT
Gamma phi

SK/XO/AOII

As far as sisterhood that's impossible to know without being in the sorority. I feel like my house has a strong sisterhood but I have no real idea because I can't compare with other houses cause I'm not in them, ya know?

But most all orgs have girls that are happy to be there so just go thru recruitment and see what feels best. In the end it's where you feel most comfortable that is best house for you. Don't get caught up in what people think because in the end nobody really cares

By: Lol
by: YikesJun 13, 2017 7:21:27 PM

Another tridelt trying to make themselves top tier, you guys are not top tier. Upper middle for sure but that's about it

By: Yikes
by: UmJun 13, 2017 8:23:29 PM

Good advice tiers are wrong. Tridelt isnt that high, sig delt is above zta, gphi isnt mid tier, and aoii is above chi o and sig kap.

By: Um
by: IHJun 14, 2017 11:35:50 AM

Zeta is above SDT or at least the same in my opinion and tridelt is top tier here

By: IH
#2  by: .   

The tiers are wrong, this is the real rank:

Adpi
Dg
Tridelt
Kd
Sdt
Zta
Gphi
Aoii
Sk
Chi o

By: .
#3  by: Usf dude    

Through what I've seen, tri delt sucks

By: Usf dude

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.