facebook

what does each sorority look for?

by: Rushing

What does each sorority look for in PNMs during recruitment? And whats the stereotype of each sorority, appearance wise and personality?

Posted By: Rushing
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: <>   

lol it's not their sign
And you bashed every sorority almost and I bashed none so I fail to see how I'm at fault here. I never said sorority tier was important. I was responding to the question and to the incredibly rude remarks you made. Also , nice try but I don't believe for a second you're a guy. Would be strange for a guy to say such negative things about every group

Good luck with recruitment. Seriously.

By: <>
by: StereotypesJun 11, 2017 4:12:07 AM

I'm an honest guy idk what your deal is if you've never come across a guy who is real or what but I don't care about tier and all that bs I'm gonna call things like they are. Also <> is their hand sign, I don't believe for a second you aren't and adpi, you're rude and hypocritical like a lot of their women on here and I've had enough of it. Idk why you can't understand how you're being rude but calling a certain group "the best girls" is extreamly rude and nasty. ALL the tiers have great girls. Someone just asked for the stereotypes so I told them. Idk what the issue is if you're unhappy with tour stereotype I suggest you get off of greek rank and go fix your sorority.
Good luck with recruitment, idk who'd want to going a group of women with you as a sister.

By: Stereotypes
by: OKJun 11, 2017 6:49:53 AM

This is so stupid, anyone with half a brain can see you're an AOII and not a "guy."

So you're saying across campus the general stereotype for AOII is "some hot, some not THAT hot." Hmmm never heard that stereotype before.... also you talked crap about almost every org in every tier. I'm kind of doubting this other girl is an ADPi, don't think she'd use their hand sign, And your stereotype of ADPi wasn't even that bad.

No org is 'better' than another. You ("guy") are the one talking down sororitys and being generally rude. You need help, because you seem to be same AOII that is always on here. I feel sorry for your sisters that they have to deal with this because I doubt this represents your whole chapter

By: OK
by: StereotypesJun 11, 2017 10:25:14 AM

Idc what you think you know. I didn't say anything bad about dg or gphi either. I think those three houses have the nicest girls and I'm sorry if you disagree with me. To hate on one of those sororities and assume it was written by the first one with a nice comment on the list is crazy though. I didn't say they were all hot at all you need to calm down. The fact you don't think <> is an adpi is hilarious though. What makes you think she isn't? I think it's clear to anyone with half a brain.

by: StereotypesJun 11, 2017 10:52:57 AM

I said dg was the hippy house like they have a lot of those "free spirit" kind of girls, how is that bad? Idk how me saying nice things about the three nicest houses gphi, aoii, and dg automatically makes me an aoii but whatever. You must have something personal against aoii. And personally I haven't met one kd that I would describe as nice. Not saying they don't have nice girls though I have just seen them be rude to other people on campus. Idk why these stereotypes upset you so much there just stereotypes I encoruage everyone to go through recruitment with an open mind.

#2  by: <>   

How did you say something nice about DG?? And you were rude about basically every house. KD has some of the nicest girls and so does DG and some of the best looking too. You made it sound like they aren't even relevant lol . The only houses you were nice about were gamma phi and AOII but whatever who cares, not like people don't know the deal once they get here

By: <>
by: StereotypesJun 11, 2017 10:54:03 AM

I said dg was the hippy house like they have a lot of those "free spirit" kind of girls, how is that bad? Idk how me saying nice things about the three nicest houses gphi, aoii, and dg automatically makes me an aoii but whatever. You must have something personal against aoii. And personally I haven't met one kd that I would describe as nice. Not saying they don't have nice girls though I have just seen them be rude to other people on campus. Idk why these stereotypes upset you so much there just stereotypes I encoruage everyone to go through recruitment with an open mind.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.