facebook

rush

by: Freshman

I really want a bid from either gamma phi or aoii. I don't care about tier at all and I know they are bottom but can someone tell me how selective they are?

Posted By: Freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Experience   

All the sororities at usf for the most part are all pretty selective, even the bottom tier. If you see a girl in a house that clearly looks like shes out of place, for example shes bigger or doesnt have good style chances are shes a legacy and they pretty much have to take them. Each house is looking for something different but I can tell you they all care how you present yourself and if you look like a slob then you probably won't get a bid from anyone. I don't want to come off as mean though. I'm just being honest.

By: Experience
#2  by: Um   

All the houses at usf are definitely NOT selective compared to other colleges lol. Even our top tier aren't crazy selective. If you are clean and can speak in full sentences you will get a bid somewhere. You would have to actively try not to get a bid.

By: Um
#3  by: True   

Honestly AOII and gamma phi are great but they aren't hard to get a bid from. Getting a bid from low tier houses isn't very difficult at all (AOII, SK, ChiO especially)

By: True
by: WhatJun 8, 2017 3:42:07 AM

That's so inaccurate it's not funny. Lmao there are unattractive girls who aren't legacies in almost every sorority. That is such a lie lmao.

By: What
by: ...Jun 15, 2017 8:44:25 PM

Why would anyone volunteer to take them? Of course they are legacies

By: ...
#4  by: .   

Just out of curiousity why gamma phi or AOII? They are both good orgs with fabulous girls but I think you will find they are both very different from one another as far as the feel.

You should go through rush with an open mind. Like I said, those are both solid sororities but Just give others a chance

By: .
by: FreshmanJun 10, 2017 11:46:08 AM

First off, thanks for not being rude and bashing the sororities I'm interested in. There are different reasons I like these houses and I have some friends in both of them too, gamma phi seems to have a solid sister hood and the sisters seem to have a lot of fun. aoii seems to have an amazing sisterhood too thats genuine and real (not saying other houses don't) and they also seem to have a lot of fun together. Both these houses from what I've heard have a good balance of school and partying too. I definitely will keep an open mind though and won't cancel out any houses until I've met them all.

By: Freshman
by: AgreedJun 11, 2017 6:57:14 AM

Just wait until recruitment. Go in with an open mind and get to know the girls

By: Agreed
#5  by: Same   

Those are the two houses I want too! Good luck during recruitment, I hope it works out for you.

By: Same

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.