Who are the best Greek couples

Posted By: Wha
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ha   

Nick flint and kgray?

By: Ha
by: Just being honest Jun 8, 2017 8:07:31 PM

Not trying to be mean but she kind of looks like a beaver...I think it's her teeth. Also I don't think she has a single modest outfit on out of all her insta pics. Not the kind of girl I'd bring home to my parents.

By: Just being honest
by: ohJun 8, 2017 8:28:40 PM

why all the bashing sad to see how girls tear each other apart instead of uplifting each other she is a pretty girl not perfect but wtf is.

By: oh
by: .Jun 8, 2017 9:50:01 PM

@oh

Yeah some people love to tear other girls down. These girls don't ask to have their names on here, I would love to see how "perfect" you are

By: .
#2  by: Ha   

Nick flint and kgray?

by: lolJun 6, 2017 10:57:49 PM

n flint is nice but kgray is nasty irl

By: lol
by: AgreedJun 7, 2017 7:37:15 PM

Shes too fake. Too much makeup, spray tan and bleached hair. Brown hair would looks better and more natural on her

By: Agreed
by: TruJun 8, 2017 3:34:30 PM

Her teeth gives me anxiety

By: Tru
by: HaJun 8, 2017 3:59:22 PM

That's so mean she's fairly attractive I think but just my opinion and seems mean to bash her looks on here although I agree the bleached look does nothing for her.

It makes me wonder how everyone is so quick to assume spray tan though. Maybe she does maybe she doesn't but I am a quarter Italian and a quarter Cuban but mostly Irish so my hair color is light and I look more irish in general but I get dark easily and parts of me are never very pale. Someone asked me if it was a spray tan once and I'm paranoid people assume that becaee everyone on here seems to assume that so quickly! I've gotten a spray tan a couple times a long time ago and HATED IT so I would never do that now, even though I know sun is bad for my skin I love it and since I tan quickly and it's rather golden i always wonder if people assume it's fake!!! Ha!!!!

by: ...Jun 8, 2017 8:00:30 PM

Her tan is orange. I don't think thats a natural skin color.

By: ...
by: HaJun 8, 2017 9:48:59 PM

Oh idk I don't think I've never seen her in person. On ig it doesn't look that orange? Mine sometimes has a bit of a bronzy look like that and it's 100 percent from the sun but who knows. Just seems like every tan girl people always say "it's a spray tan" and some people just like to tan in the sun and get tan pretty easily but, like I said, I don't know her deal

by: UmJun 8, 2017 11:49:38 PM

Theres a huge difference between bronze and orange. Hers is definitely orange just saying.

By: Um
by: LolJun 10, 2017 8:01:08 PM

It's funny how she pretends to be a model on insta and thinks that people actually care where she shops

By: Lol
by: Fo realJun 14, 2017 4:48:27 PM

Sorority girls who pretend to be models by posing like the victorias secret models in swimsuits are the funniest thing ever. Bih you aint no model. Put the photo of the sorority girl side by side with the victorias secret model and the comparison is sad if theres any comparison at all.

By: Fo real
by: WowJun 15, 2017 3:36:29 PM

The pettiness of this is unbelieveable. Obviously you have a personal issue with her.Who cares if someone gets a spray tan? Maybe they don't want skin cancer and like to be tan.Why do you care?If they look orange, that's their business not yours. No one asked your opinion if she wore too much makeup or bleached her hair.You might want to evaluate why you have so much time on your hands to put people down. damn...Get a life and stop worrying about what others are doing. Lol.

By: Wow
by: Salty?Jun 15, 2017 6:22:20 PM

You might want to check your sodium levels because you sound salty af. The amount of people that commented about how fake she is should prove a point. If someone is gonna throw it back to middle school with a childish post like this they will get the comments they deserve.

By: Salty?
by: LmaoJun 15, 2017 7:40:31 PM

What???^^^^ makes no sense ...The whole post is childish including the mean girl comments most of all. I seriously doubt she or anyone else would post their names on this site to be torn apart by you perfect keyboard warriors 😂 What's to be salty about? The point proven is that immature people use an anonymous website to attack a girl they don't know . Malicious . Who cares if she's orange or black , bleached or brown. Worry about yourself or how about you post your picture here and we can critique you. I'm sure you are just gorgeous!

By: Lmao
by: WtfJun 15, 2017 8:40:31 PM

No offense but idk why anyone else but her would post her name on here... She obviously thinks very highly of herself but I guess at least someone does. I bet you're just gorgeous too. Calm down though you're getting a little too worked up. Have a nice day :)

By: Wtf
by: You're weird. Bye.Jun 15, 2017 9:52:42 PM

I'm actually pretty too and I know it isn't my "job" to put other people down you prude. You sound like my grandma. My life is going great sorry if you can't handle people who have opinions. I suggest you get some help.

By: You're weird. Bye.
by: HmmmJun 15, 2017 11:46:00 PM

You know what? I've read over and over again people put this girl or other girls' names on here and it's pretty obvious it's done to try and make it seem as if the girl did it and then everyone (or this one sad, rude person) makes comments about her.

No way would any girl put their name on here. I don't know her but she doesn't deserve that because nobody does. it's so sad to me that people have the need to try to make others feel bad about themselves. Nobody should be called out by name on here and these posts are obviously designed to hurt feelings and try to bring other people down.

It's embarrassing to me that someone in a sorority here at usf would do this. Go get professional help because you clearly have self esteem issues.

By: Hmmm
by: HypocriteJun 15, 2017 11:52:54 PM

It's funny because if she weren't in the top house or even top tier I doubt you'd be defending her.

By: Hypocrite
by: Try againJun 16, 2017 8:35:20 AM

I wasn't even the one that commented that

By: Try again
#3  by: huh?   

What's with this NO NAMES Greek Rank policy?

By: huh?
#4  by: Lol   

This post is so childish

By: Lol
#5  by: Hmmm   

@hypocrite You are so wrong lmao I'm not even top tier, and I seriously doubt anyone with half an ounce of maturity or empathy would defend tearing ANYONE down like this. To do so, especially anonymously, is pathetic

By: Hmmm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.