facebook

lets be real.

by: YouEvenFratBruhh

Want to find out who's Really top tier..

Check out the instagram likes and followers of their pages;)

Posted By: YouEvenFratBruhh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Well   

I agree but I assume you mean WHO likes and follows. Some people have a lot of likes because they have lived various places and Went to more than one high school or college and know many people, there are some girls, for instance that have many likes this way, often with a lot of the likes being from other females or strange accounts.

However, if you look at WHO likes and follows it is a good indicator. Most girls in top tier will have many followers that are in top tier fraternities, and some athletes. Low tier girls won't have many top guys following them at all, it's strange actually. They might have a couple but in general will have lower tier guys. I have a friend in low tier and upper tier guys barely ever follow her back, it's so ridiculous.

I'm mid tier and it's a mix.

For guys this doesn't seem as true. There are many low tier guys with a few top tier girls following them-probably mostly to get likes-ha. But it's true in general: like most top girls will have a bunch of guys from every fraternity and a lot of top tier guys liking pics.

But having 500 likes doesn't mean much because some of those people just have lived a couple places or they are well liked by other girls/not a threat.
Look at where the likes come from...

By: Well
#2  by: ..   

I think the person means look at the fraternities instagrams and what girls follow and like their posts

By: ..
by: LolMay 26, 2017 5:06:06 PM

Yeah that's what he means I think lol but both are true

By: Lol
#3  by: true   

I agree look who the likes are coming from. Also some houses have girls running their instas that clearly shouldn't as they have girls who are much more qualified to do so. Most of the instas dont even show off the best girls anyways and the one who runs the page will only post pics of her friends. Get to know the girls in the houses instead.

By: true

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.