facebook

fall rush

by: Usf21

I'll be going to usf in the fall and I am planning on rushing. I don't necessarily care about being in a top house but I don't want to be in a bottom house either. I read around on here and the impression I get is ChiO, AOII, and Sigma Kappa are bottom 3. What about the following: gamma phi bets, sigma delta tau

Are these both like middle or what

Posted By: Usf21
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

Don't listen to people who label orgs with tiers. Just go in with an open mind.

By: .
#2  by: Rankings   

Heres the houses ranks:
Adpi
Tridelt
Dg
Kd
Sig delt
Zta
Gphi
Aoii
Sig kap
Chi o

By: Rankings
by: TbhMay 2, 2017 11:09:55 AM

Nah zta is above SDT

And I wouldn't put AOII above sig kap and chi o, they're all equally bottom

There is an AOII who has been very busy on this site today it's pretty obvious

By: Tbh
by: HuhMay 2, 2017 8:46:33 PM

Tridelt second lmao

By: Huh
by: .May 5, 2017 7:15:11 AM

What's wrong with tridelt as second? I don't love ADPi or tridelt but they're probably still top 2 although I think DG and KD are overall better

By: .
#3  by: Usf21   

I forgot I even asked this question on here but thanks for those who gave advice. Like I said I'm not super hung up on tiers or whatever but I would like to have a fun college experience.

I did talk to one of my friends who isn't going to usf but used to live in Tampa and she talked to a guy she knows who actually goes to FSU but is from Tampa and he knows a lot of people at usf so I got some advice. What she said was close to what the one person said about top 4. Anyway thanks again!

By: Usf21

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.