facebook

profiles

by: Me33

This isn't sorority specific but WHY do so many girls put profile pictures (and pictures in general but especially profile) that look completely NOTHING like them. It's actually comical, but I honestly just wonder if they don't realize how it looks nothing like them.

Someone I (barely) know just did this and I'm really just confused by this behavior. I've never understood it. Does she not realize that it's gonna be a disappointment when one of her followers meets her in real life?

Posted By: Me33
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ij   

I don't see why you were downvoted. Everyone knows this is universally annoying and I'm sure there are Greeks and non who are guilty... now I'm dying to know who you're talking about because someone I know just changed hers and oh man it looks like a different person but I jut figure whatever to each his own

By: Ij
by: LolMay 2, 2017 10:27:55 AM

The adpi's are notorious for this

By: Lol
#2  by: Me33   

Me neither, the funny thing is I'm "low tier" and I'm talking about another low tier girl I happen to follow but I could be talking about anyone as I've seen it too many times to mention. It was just an observation, we all try to choose flattering pictures but when the picture looks almost nothing like you that's when it's just bad.

By: Me33
by: LolMay 3, 2017 9:39:09 AM

Sure you are a "low tier". Sounds like adpi cares too much about this site.

By: Lol
#3  by: Who   

Who

By: Who
#4  by: Another girl   

I know a girl in a top tier sorority who does this all the time! It's so annoying because she always complains about getting friendzoned after meeting guys in person. She edits her face, her weight to make herself look skinnier, and even her friends in posts she has with them. It's sad really. We all know what you look like in person so why change yourself?

By: Another girl
by: OkMay 2, 2017 11:07:44 AM

That's probably not true. lol I don't think most people would edit their body but I guess it happens. The person I'm talking about didn't even necessarily edit her face I'm not sure but the picture is just nothing like how she looks.

By: Ok
by: Another girlMay 3, 2017 9:32:05 AM

Yes she does. Idc if you believe it or not because I'm not the only one who says that. Have you really never heard of apps for making yourself look skinnier? Do you live under a rock? Lol I could give you her name

By: Another girl
#5  by: rushing in fall   

Based on this thread it's pretty obvious the top houses are bullies who think they are perfect and think everyone else is below them. Get over yourselves and grow up. I wouldn't want to be a part of your sisterhood.

By: rushing in fall
by: WowMay 3, 2017 11:22:09 AM

Wth. Even in a thread that wasn't about a specific sorority or even really Greek in general somebody has to come in and bash a specific sorority and then turn it around and make it seem like top houses are mean? I don't understand this rationale. Grow up. Nobody spends more time on this site than AOII. If I were president of AOII I would make it my mission to find out who this one AOII is because it looks embarrassing for your chapter. I know most girls in your org aren't like this one insufferable girl who plays on Greek rank all day

And in case you're reading "AOII girl": NOBODY dislikes AOII but you are making that harder and harder.
And no I'm not an ADPi but i am in a top house but I think all girls in all houses are beautiful and we ALL have a lot to offer and I have friends in ADPi and almost every sorority and hate to hear all the negativity

By: Wow

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.