facebook

rushing verdandi

by: Fallrushee

So I'm going to USF next year and I was originally planning on rushing ifc but after all of the bad stuff I've heard from kids I know in Sigma Chi, Sigma Nu, and Pike I'm really just considering rushing Verdandi. I was wondering how does one rush them, and what the rushing process was like and how hard it is to get a bid? All I've heard so far is that you need to know a lot of them to be considered and you have to party with them prior.

Posted By: Fallrushee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: zzzz   

It is prolly harder to get a bid from Theta Chi than Verdandi they are a drinking club

By: zzzz
#2  by: @FallRushee   

I rushed verdandi without knowing any of them or partying with them prior. They post their rush events on their Instagram page. Follow their account and go to their rush events. If you make it out to their first few events and they like you, they'll invite you to their traditions dinner. After that, they'll decide whether or not to extend you a bid. The process is identical to an IFC fraternity.

By: @FallRushee
#3  by: Lol   

Please rush verdandi. We need to keep all the idiots in one place

By: Lol
by: LolApr 16, 2017 5:09:57 PM

You mean the idiots from the fraternity that had the highest gpa every year? Or the idiots with brothers at Johns Hopkins medical school, temple medical school, UF law school, FSU law school, and University of Tennessee law school? Try again buddy.

by: 😂😂Apr 16, 2017 6:09:00 PM

Looks Ike someone got offended ^^.

By: 😂😂
by: 😂😂Apr 16, 2017 6:09:19 PM

By: 😂😂
by: HAhahahApr 18, 2017 12:44:31 PM

What about the ones that go to jail for months? ^^

By: HAhahah
#4  by: Lol   

Those guys you mentioned at those graduate programs were Sigeps, a real fraternity, not verdanis.

You rush Verdandi like you'd rush the school chess club, you just be friends with them lol. Verdandi is the fake news of USF. Not frat

by: iainApr 21, 2017 3:08:04 PM

The process is more complicated than IFC chapters' rush.

First you must join SigEp. Chart your steps on the Balanced Man Program. Then stop being lame and leave. Then rush Verdandi.

By: iain

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.