By: hm
#3  by: Hmmm   

Probably KD or Adpi

By: Hmmm
by: oh really?Apr 5, 2017 11:16:21 AM

KD? Just stop!

By: oh really?
#4  by: Well   

depends what you mean? I would say the incoming freshmen hope to get into the most would be DG, ADPi, and TriDelt, with KD coming close behind. However, in my opinion KD and DG are overall the best (looks, sisterhood, personalities, etc). What's best to one person might not be best to others and you shouldn't really care what others think obviously.

If I was rushing in the fall and I didn't want to rush one of the four above or got cut from one of four above I would rush ZTA.

Just my opinion though.

By: Well
by: 2021May 18, 2017 1:05:59 PM

How much lower is ZTA than top 4?

By: 2021
by: ..May 26, 2017 3:34:19 PM

@2021 ZTA is not top tier but your best best if you don't get in top 3 or KD (KD isn't exactly top but above ZTA)

By: ..
#5  by: Hmmm   

2 years ago ADPi, DG is easily the best now

By: Hmmm
by: MoApr 5, 2017 6:53:12 PM

Still, ADPi, DG and DDD are all top, KD is close. I actually think DG and KD has prettiest girls though

By: Mo
#6  by: Lol   

Everyone is gonna name their own sorority

By: Lol
#7  by: IFC   

Verdandi

By: IFC
#8  by: Ok   

There's no one best sorority in my opinion but top 5 are

DG
ADPi
Tri Delt
KD
ZTA

This is pretty much indisputable

By: Ok
by: 9May 27, 2017 8:52:19 AM

Those are top 5 but there are only 10 lol so that is top half. ZTA isn't nearly as good as other 4.

By: 9
#9  by: S   

I'm going to rush in the fall and hope to be in either DG, ZTA, or KD. Pretty, smart, and nice girls. I've met girls and heard things about girls in TriDelt and ADPi and they are pretty fake and don't have a great sisterhood.

By: S
by: OkMay 29, 2017 4:00:58 PM

You have no idea what you're talking about. Plenty of nice girls in all sororities, including ADPi and TriDelt.

By: Ok
#10  by: Omg   

Everyone is gonna name their own sorority but if were being honest the houses that commented their names on this post are the ones with the most drama and care way too much about this site.

By: Omg
by: EhMay 31, 2017 6:28:34 PM

I don't usually comment on here but I disagree. The top five are definitely accurate. I assume there's a chance whoever posted those is in one of those5 houses but it is still accurate. I'm not saying tiers matter but the sororitys and frats listed on here as top are basically the top ones, as far as what most usf students would say (on Greek rank and off)--

Doesn't mean everyone likes them, just that they're the orgs most competitive to get into. So take that for what it's worth.

Also from what I can tell there are MANY lower tier girls who post on here

By: Eh
by: ActuallyMay 31, 2017 8:42:04 PM

I don't usually comment on here either but your post is inacurate. I always see DGs and KDs on here and Adpi cares wayyyy too much about greek rank to the point it is kind if scary. Also the tiers need to change. Unless you are in Adpi do you really think they deserve title as top house still? Look at their past fall pc.

By: Actually
by: .May 31, 2017 11:08:40 PM

I wouldn't want to be in ADPi personally and I don't consider them top house anymore but they are definitely top tier, to say otherwise Is dishonest.

The truth is many girls will come to usf this fall and go through recruitment hoping to get a bid from ADPi DG DDD or KD. That's what makes a sorority too tier: and that is why those sororities tend to have the most choices

By: .

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.