facebook

top sorority

by: Ok

Who are top houses and reasons why?

Posted By: Ok
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: But?   

Im confused? Who is ganging up on low tier girls? The person wrote in reply to someone saying all toptier girls are easy. Nobody is ganging up on low tier girls but yet you are stereotyping and bashing top tier girls lol. It's incredibly insulting and just plain ridiculous to make it sound like top tier girls are less intelligent or "real."

I cannot imagine anyone with half a brain thinks that is the case. Furthermore, plenty of girls that are in top sororitys have boyfriends so the whole argument makes no sense.

I don't categorize any girls as more "easy" but I think the point of the post above was to point out that those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

By: But?
by: .Mar 10, 2017 10:19:30 AM

@Real

It's BIASED not bias. Rather ironic.

By: .
#2  by: ...   

You guys... what if I told you... that you could respect BOTH "top-tier" and "low-tier" women WITHOUT bashing the other bc they are ALL FREAKING HUMAN BEINGS.

By: ...
by: YesMar 9, 2017 3:38:23 PM

THIS. Everyone just stop judging others

By: Yes
by: ^^^^^^Mar 10, 2017 9:18:27 AM

This is important!!!!!!

By: ^^^^^^
#3  by: Truth   

You might want to recheck the gpa ranks because my bottom house is in the top three lol you should probably go check your facts and I dropped adpi and kd on the first day when I went through recruitment so no I'm pretty sure I'm not jealous. I just don't hang with your crowd.

By: Truth
by: ...Mar 9, 2017 9:00:54 PM

So you're one of those girls who lies and says she didn't want a top house but they wanted her. Sure. Why do you have to lie even on an anonymous site?

By: ...
by: TruthMar 11, 2017 8:51:56 AM

I never said they wanted me because idk I dropped them on the first day. I can go into detail if you'd like.

By: Truth
by: HmmMar 11, 2017 12:58:26 PM

im sure they were devastated lmao

By: Hmm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.