facebook

inclusive sorority

by: Jd13

Which sorority is the most inclusive? I guess you could say the most "woke". Like they are the most accepting of different people and get along with people well?

Posted By: Jd13
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

I agree with above reply. However, if the lower tiers could have any girls they want would it be different? Just something to ponder...they are, at least to some extent, inclusive because they have to be. By nature sororities aren't "inclusive." They take the best they can get

By: .
by: ...Feb 14, 2017 12:22:09 PM

That's definitely an interesting point, but I think you're forgetting that not all chapters are looking for the exact same qualities. Sure we all want women who are beautiful, academically successful, and nice, but each sorority is bound to be looking for qualities that they hold at a higher standard. Image doesn't just mean superficially "pretty/hot" or good facial structure/body. It also means looking put-together no matter what you look like. There is also a shift towards values-based recruitment that all of Pan is making. "Bottom tier" sororities are NOT getting the "bottom of the barrel" (bc that is really rude to all of the women who go through the process anyways because they all have unique qualities) that they don't necessarily want. I know myself and a lot of other sorority women who went through recruitment and gravitated towards chapters that are labeled "lower tier" rather than the "top houses" because we weren't looking for a typical sorority experience in the first place. So, yeah, sororities take the best they can get. But if you think "the best" are conventionally attractive women and don't see value in anyone who doesn't fit that standard I would encourage you to open your mind.

By: ...
#2  by: Hmmm   

Who cares ? It is what it is

By: Hmmm
#3  by: Usf   

To answer the original question I would say SDT? Chi O, AOII, or SK

By: Usf
by: IdkMar 9, 2017 7:04:28 AM

I think any sorority seems inclusive if they like you

By: Idk
#4  by: Perspective   

If you want to know what each sorority is like, look at the words in their symphonies. At least USF Greek is realy big on staying true to their morals and ideals. Also, I'm in a "lower-tier" sorority but I feel every sorority is perfect for different girls. Girls going through recruitment often gravitate toward sororities with girls that think, and especially look, like themselves because that's where girls feel they'll personally be more accepted to some extent. It doesn't mean sororities single the types of girls they accept out, we just naturally tend to gravitate toward others like ourselves

By: Perspective
by: NoMar 9, 2017 4:30:43 PM

really? I will just say I disagree. The symphonies are emphasize basically the same thing more or less

By: No

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.