facebook

honesty

by: -----

Top Tier:
While AXO and Pi Phi seem to be tied for "top sorority" they are some of the rudest and cliquiest girls out there. For some reason they continue to thrive at the top even though they have been known for some questionable behavior recently. They will stay in the top tier for now but with this reputation that seems to only be growing, who knows if people are going to want to continue to rush them.
Middle Tier:
Tri del will always be a strong middle tier, they have an interesting mix of girls and are so concerned with what their ranking is. They have some nice girls but I think they all get a little too caught up in being a tri delta and thinking they are the big thing on campus even though they are really just pretty average. Don't really know how involved they are outside of their sororities but they seem to have a solid sisterhood and they are pretty supportive of their philanthropy.
Theta has a growing reputation but like tri delt can have an interesting mix. For the most part they seem to have a good sisterhood and are pretty involved. This fall they - along with KD - seemed to get a pretty solid pledge class, and are definitely working their way up. Don't see too much of them around but during fall rush they were definitely right up there behind the "top 3" everyone wanted.

Posted By: -----
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ?   

So far from accurate, Theta had so many girls not accept bids they had to do informal IN THE FALL right after formal recruitment

By: ?
#2  by: lolz   

this is so stupid

By: lolz
#3  by: far from reality   

obviously written by someone who is more concerned with their ranking than the supposed tri deltas. doesn't look great bashing the top 3 wanted then making false statements about the lowers to look better

By: far from reality
by: 11111Jan 23, 2016 4:03:07 PM

aw were tri delt's feelings hurt :( poor bb and p.s. you're not top 3

By: 11111
by: whoahFeb 5, 2016 12:25:12 PM

did you forget that this isn't high school 11111? I don't know what organization you're in, but i definitely wouldn't want to have a "sister" who responds to comments like she's 13

By: whoah
#4  by: Gr33k    

All the sororities are a little different but there is a good variety. There is a perfect fit for everyone. I really don't see much of a top teir bottom tier thing. They want you to think their is a clique and everyone is mad at each other but in reality, they are all in class, sports etc together. They all hang out in mixed groups. Normally you don't find out who is in what unless you ask. You find the sorority/philanthropy that suits you and hope they pick you. End of story! Everyone is out having fun.

By: Gr33k

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.