facebook

informal recruitment

by: Hello

Hi! I'm thinking of going through informal recruitment and was wondering if people could tell me a little bit about each chapter that will be doing it. I've been looking at info about them on the UVM FSL page and stuff but I'm looking for more that's not just all the quick info. Thanks!!

Posted By: Hello
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Try formal   

If you want information about them all and don't have a specific one you've clicked with, or share the same values with or are super interested in I suggest waiting until formal recruitment. That way you can get to know all the chapters, their values, their philanthropies what they stand for and find a group you truly belong to.

By: Try formal
by: !Jan 8, 2016 8:41:01 PM

Thank you!

By: !
by: kellyJan 22, 2018 11:11:01 AM

Is it harder to go through recruitment as a sophomore? Do all houses consider sophomores?

By: kelly
#2  by: MMM   

No, all chapters take sophomores!! There were a ton of sophomores this year!

The only chapters doing informal recruitment are Pi Phi and Theta.

By: MMM
#3  by: lol   

theta is weird. pi phi is doing informal because a bunch of girls dropped because the chapter sucks and is full of stuck up ditzes who think theyre really cool even though half of them are weird and got pitty bids.

By: lol
#4  by: haahaha   

facts

By: haahaha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.