facebook

not really a ranking but...

by: :)

Going through formal the ones everyone wanted were...
1. Tri delta
2. Pi phi
3. A chi o
4. Theta
5. KD
6. ADpi
Just interesting to see how the rankings look when they don't really match up with how everyone felt bout them this fall

Posted By: :)
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Melli    

Tri delta as top tier?

By: Melli
by: -Jan 2, 2016 3:21:45 PM

literally everyone wanted tri delta

By: -
by: GuestJan 7, 2016 1:22:59 AM

Tri delta is still middle tier, maybe upper mid

By: Guest
#2  by: j   

It was basically
-tri-delt/pi-phi
-axo
-theta
-kd
-adpi

By: j
by: Uh huhJan 7, 2016 1:23:26 AM

AXO has lost their spot on top for sure

By: Uh huh
by: fadasjJan 7, 2016 5:59:17 AM

KD was above Theta and AXO was above Pi Phi

By: fadasj
#3  by: uvm   

Have to agree. Even though it hasn't been true in the past, I think ever girl I talked to during recruitment wanted Tri Delta. Even I was hoping I'd get a bid, but got my second choice and I'm very happy with it. Going through recruitment as a sophomore helped me understand who the girls in ever sorority truly were, because I got to see them outside of recruitment for a year, so I would highly recommend doing so!

By: uvm
#4  by: on point   

Having a close friend involved in the technicalities of this past recruitment the main desire was AXO and tri delt. Pi phi did loose the majority of their top picks to those two and the girls who wanted AXO were wanted back, and huge amount of pnms wanted tri delta. There was a lot of chatter from the freshman/sophmores about how important the vibes were while recruiting and if they felt at home. AXO and tri delt came off as more down to earth and diverse to many, which i personally would agree with too.

By: on point

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.