facebook

kd and theta

by: ?question

Hi I'm thinking of going out for formal recruitment in the spring and I'm wondering about KD versus Theta. Different people seem to tell me different things I thought KD was lower because they don't have a house and see pretty small. Tell me what u think plz

Posted By: ?question
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: :)    

Hi! Formal recruitment is actually in the fall. Several chapters do informal recruitment in the spring (it depends on how many members they have). I'm pretty sure Theta and KD will both be doing informal recruitment.

It's hard to compare one sorority to another. Each chapter is unique! It's really about getting to know the women and seeing whether or not you feel like that chapter is a good fit for you. Go to several recruitment events with each chapter and base your decision on that! I know women in KD and Theta and they are both great chapters.

As far as KD being lower because they don't have a house- I don't really see it that way. It seems like they have a good sisterhood and not having a house doesn't have any huge impacts on them. And I don't know exact numbers, but I thought all of the sororities were fairly close in size.

By: :)

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.