AXO suspended for the rest of the year due to hazing

Posted By: ya
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Anon   

Well that's just a straight up lie

By: Anon
#2  by: uh hu   

Ok so AXO does a lot of hazing stuff with alcohol and stuff, similar to other chapters on this campus (looking at you Sig Phi) but they're nice girls. They dont deserve the loss of their sisterhood

By: uh hu
by: anonOct 29, 2015 11:35:20 AM

AXO doesn't haze at all the fact that someone is willing to throw around such serious allegations is both disgusting and disappointing

By: anon
#3  by: okay stop   

just bc the person who turned them in happened to be a kd doesn't mean that the entire group should face the blame. most of us are extremely annoyed that this happened, and do not at all support that girls decision.

By: okay stop
by: Oh KdNov 3, 2015 7:42:17 AM

Most of Greek life doesn't like you right now #blacklisted

By: Oh Kd
by: Call it like I see it Nov 4, 2015 8:22:05 PM

Sorority is a sisterhood but I guess not in KD. Blaming one girl? Take responsibility KD. No one needs KD drama. watch your back everyone !!!!!

By: Call it like I see it
by: pointNov 5, 2015 1:57:25 AM

The fb pages were reported by a panhellenic exec member who is also in kd. Again, she acted on behalf of Panhel and its policies. no one is "blaming" this girl, kd's name just got tied to an issue it simply wasn't involved in. both chapters involved understand this, but if y'all want to try and stir up drama that doesn't exist, thats cool too. Just making our greek life look catty and generally undesirable

By: point
by: Oh pleaseNov 5, 2015 9:26:50 AM

AMEN ^^

By: Oh please
#4  by: Lol   

"axo" doesn't haze, obviously they do considering they're on suspension for the issues with social media posting innapropriate pictures of their members...which is a form of hazing.

By: Lol
by: Truth be told Nov 4, 2015 8:26:47 PM

If they posted it on social media knowing anyone could see it, why would they think it was hazing or inappropriate? Not an AXO fan but this is really kind of waste of everyone's time.

By: Truth be told
by: UVMNov 11, 2015 3:06:43 PM

Every chapter on this campus knows how strict UVM is with hazing and all other sort of issues regarding greek life. Yes, it can still be seen as a form of hazing (although very far from the worst and i agree) but the fact they didn't realize this would get them in big trouble years ago really must be some sort of joke. It's not a waste of everyone's time until they make everyone attend speakers or whatever due to their carelessness.

By: UVM
#5  by: wow   

When is axo baxk, if ever? Surprised no ones dropped yet

By: wow

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.