facebook

Real sorority rankings before spring 2024

by: Real

Before saying this: a “top” sorority doesn’t mean you’ll like it or make friends. This is just what a lot of people at uvm think. I’ve met people miserable in the top sororities and so happy in the bottom ones.
Top: AXO (staying), Pi Phi (falling)
Middle: TriDelt (staying), KD (rising)
Bottom: Theta (falling), Adpi (rising)

Axo still gets the best pcs. Pi phi has lost their sparkle. Tridelt is always good with a mix of girls. Kd is getting more attractive girls and are being pretty social. Theta has some weird girls ruining the reputation but they still have that nice house. Adpi seems like they all genuinely love eachother.

Posted By: Real
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Soror   

Coming from someone you think is in a bottom sorority, these rankings literally do not matter, aren’t usually right, and ruin the point of having sororities at all. It’s probably always girls posting these trying to tear each other down. There’s only 6 sororities here and greeklife doesn’t matter that much so they really can’t be ranked and there’s no reason to.

By: Soror
#2  by: Q    

Never inderstood why KD and ADPi are bottom tier. Is it literally just because they don't have a house? Why is PiPhi coming down? I thought they had a good PC this fall? I'm confused

By: Q
#3  by: Um   

Rankings could not matter less at uvm the whole concept of ranking goes against what most people here value just make your friends and be happy

By: Um
#4  by: uvmgreeeek   

I agree with this one. prob the most accurate I have seen yet. theta sometimes gets ranked higher because they have their house but honestly their new pc and some other members are a little weird so the house thing shouldn't put them above KD who have cooler girls and are more social. so this ranking is accurate. axo and piphi are top but axo is more consistent there. tri delt is pretty chill all round and ive heard alot of mixed reviews on adpi. people in it either love or hate it.

By: uvmgreeeek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.