facebook

KD is on the come up

by: not in greek

kd is so slept on. i'm not even in greek life but I know alot of people who are (none really in kd) but everytime i've interacted with KDs they've been so sweet and super cool and hot. their new pc has some really hot and nice girls. they get slept on because they don't have a house but these girls party

Posted By: not in greek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Stop   

Posted by a KD

By: Stop
#2  by: Ok   

Okay kd member of new pc

By: Ok
by: GirlFeb 6, 2024 5:21:24 PM

Ok and even if like let them live they're not at the top but they're getting so so much better

By: Girl
#3  by: g   

this probably by a kd
but I agree with this tbh kd is too slept on

By: g
#4  by: merigsjej   

all of you saying this is a kd need to grow up. stop hating just because they're on the come up. let them be successful.

By: merigsjej
#5  by: gocats   

agreed they're actually cool and better than in past years for sure

By: gocats
#6  by: Pcha    

This is embarrassing guys . . . It's one thing to not be that popular but it's another to be embarrassed about it and see validation like this. Maybe try to be happy with where you are first instead of trying to convince people you're cool. If you're happy with your chapter that will show outwardly and youll actually gain popularity from being cool and not begging in Greek rank

By: Pcha
by: MeMar 11, 2024 9:49:09 PM

This is real. The more popular sororities do it too. Greek rank is the stupidest thing. There's great girls in kd and every sorority. It's pointless to go on this app and compare them. Everything would be better if we just stopped hating on each other. what happened to panhel love

By: Me

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.