facebook

Note to PNMs on housing

by: Cady

Don't choose your sorority for the house. You'll barely be in it unless you have to fulfil a housing requirement. It makes your dues higher and the quality of girls is far more important than a house it literally doesn't matter at all. I wish I based my decision less off of the house and more off the girls

Posted By: Cady
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Keys   

^^^axo is the only one that has chapter in their own house, everyone else uses like a classroom on campus and then if you don’t live in the house your never in it.

By: Keys
#2  by: eh   

honestly not exactly true I've consistently been at my house probs at least 3 times a week not including meetings/specific org related things. It's a great place to study and hangout with people and relax. No hate to the chapters without houses whatsoever but having a house is definitely a huge plus and will change lots of aspects of ur experience.

By: eh
by: MSep 5, 2023 8:56:35 PM

All things sororities without official houses still can do not on campus. It changes literally nothing. My chapter has a house and my experience is the same as my friends who's chapters don't

By: M

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.