facebook

the new sorority

by: sorority question

What is this new sorority Kappa Delta on campus? I think they're new but they are also letting in anyone who wants to join. Are they an actual sorority or just an informal Greek organization? I see them in the Davis Center tabling all the time. They seem nice but different from all the normal sororities on campus

Posted By: sorority question
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: C   

They are a real sorority, definitely do not allow anybody to join they had a recruitment process and only selected a few girls, didn't even take as many as they could have so they don't just take anybody. Ive met a couple of the KD's and they seem really chill and fun.

By: C
#2  by: Kk   

That's a joke. All their members are people who were dropped from all the good sororities

By: Kk
by: -4-Jul 24, 2014 11:03:30 AM

You can't join another sorority if youve been a part of another? They joined KD but they liked what they had to offer which the other sororities didnt have.

By: -4-
by: ?Aug 18, 2014 11:19:19 AM

I can tell you that more than half of KD girls (myself included) never even went through recruitment let alone got dropped…KD was brought back because girls want aspects of greek life that other sororities on campus can't provide. Let's face it UVM hasn't have the best array of sororities to choose from and that's changing now.

By: ?
#3  by: hi   

Seems decent enough so far. Will probably be a while before it's really clear where they stand.

By: hi
#4  by: gg   

Kappa delta is one of the oldest and best sororities in the country. They won best sorority in the sec. This is a great organization to be apart of

By: gg
#5  by: KAY   

KD is going to be a bottom tier sorority for the next few years just because of the lack of house and lack of selectivity with girls joining

By: KAY
by: lolOct 2, 2014 7:43:01 PM

i mean theyve got a bunch of hot girls what else do you want

By: lol
by: WellOct 17, 2014 8:05:53 AM

They did beat their quota for girls this semester so, no one thinks they're at the bottom!

By: Well
#6  by: well   

Kappa deltas just troll this website nonstop, everyone knows they're bottom tier and not attractive. Nice try KD.

By: well
by: uhhOct 3, 2014 4:31:05 PM

alright sororities here are really catty and try to put eachother down on this website. If you're gonna be honest, KD is not a bottom tier nor a top tier. Many of them have a fun social life and are really attractive, and some of them arnt. Theyre pretty involved for having just started. Anyone calling them a bottom tier is just another sorority trying to make them look bad, and anyone being overly complimentary is clearly them or somebody they know trying to self rank. As of now theyre a fun middle tier and its gonna be a while before you can really tell what direction theyre gonna go in.

By: uhh
#7  by: .   

Why would anyone want to be in a sorority anyhow. Just listen to you all!

By: .

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.